OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Kotaku said:
While stuck in the Middle East on a murderous rampage in pursuit of his crystal skull, 50 Cent will meet countless locals. And, once met, he shall regale them with pleasantries and compliments.

Or not. Please don't watch this at work. Please.

Your laughter will make co-workers suspicious.
from Kotaku

2009 GOTY? More likely than you think
ph34r.gif

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh God. Finally they make a game where the lead is a black man. And it's 50 Cent, making an ass of the entire black culture in America. *facepalm*. And so many rap-fans/whitekidswholike50cent are gonna buy it and go all "Aw yeaa" on it, and it will sell like crazy and there will be sequels and merchandise...

Extreme Coder

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Xcalibur said:
The gameplay actually looks like its fun but the constant verbal diarrhea that are the taunts make my brain atrophy...
Like someone else on the interwebz said, it's like a night of listening to kids on Halo 3 all crammed into a 1 min segment.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They honestly think they can sell this with him cussing in every single caption?

That's messed up.

Either he wanted that put in there to make him look tough, or they want the game to look tough.

The game does look fun, but, meh. When's the release date?

gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL i cant contain my laughter "fire in the motherfucking hole .... BITCHES" i mean wow that just funny i think this is the first game iv seen that the main chreacter say that. tbh this probably will sell good for the simple fact its got his name on it and even tho most off his music is garbage ppl still like it

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Brian117 said:
They honestly think they can sell this with him cussing in every single caption?

Thats WHY it will sell. The only people who think this is a worthwhile purchase are mature gamers. And by mature I mean prepubescent violent brats.

Extreme Coder

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Brian117 said:

That's messed up.

Either he wanted that put in there to make him look tough, or they want the game to look tough.

The game does look fun, but, meh. When's the release date?
According to Wikipedia, it's going to be on the 24th of February for NA.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
fateastray said:
Oh God. Finally they make a game where the lead is a black man. And it's 50 Cent, making an ass of the entire black culture in America.
What about CJ from GTA: SA? He's the lead in that game and is also black. I find him to be quite a respectable character.

They need to make games where a Filipino is the lead character
ninja.gif

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Would be funny if "The Game" would have a game as well. "The Game" simply the laziest game name ever.

Anyways, this will sell good but only gangsters and shyte-music fans would buy this. I'm surprised everyone in my college HATES 50 Cent.

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bah. The graphics are good, the gameplay looks like another mediocre over-the-shoulder shooter. Oh, and, 50, little tip:

"When you throw a grenade, you shout "fire in the hole" to alert your mates of the explosion. Don't shout anything if the grenade goes boom before you finish your sentence."

fateastray

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Densetsu3000 said:
fateastray said:
Oh God. Finally they make a game where the lead is a black man. And it's 50 Cent, making an ass of the entire black culture in America.
What about CJ from GTA: SA? He's the lead in that game and is also black. I find him to be quite a respectable character.

They need to make games where a Filipino is the lead character
ninja.gif

Not really a saint either. Minorities have few options, and look who's representing them! [/semi-serious]

The gameplay looks alright. To watch. When actually playing it'll probably be crap. I can't wait to find the kids in the playground re-enacting this game, cussing with every imaginary shot fired. T__T

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny how he cusses so dang much.
Even more funny how he can just stand there and take bullets like nothing.
Though who was that one guy that could do that too?
Oh ya, Rambo.

Seeing another 50 cent game reminds me of a horrid day in a game shop.
A little kid and his mother was standing there in the PS2 isle.
The kid pestering his mother.
"I want fifty cent mommy! I WANT FIFTY CENT MOMMY! He caps people mommy! I WANT FIFTY CENT MOMMY!! DAMN IT I WANT FIFTY CENT!", the mother replies, "Sure whatever dear, just moment."
Actual true story and another proof that ID checks for mature games don't do squat.
Though it is nice to see a parent fight with their child after being warned about mature content, but I see that rather rarely, though I've seen it once or so I think.

Now if they could just fit in some music rythem based cussing mini games in there and it'll be a big hit with the kids.

B

ball2012003

it seems like a pretty fun type of game sort of like call of duty
but his catch phrases are annoying and retarded to me

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hahaha. i do not like 50 cent but this game looks good. fire in the moda fuckin hole bitches! thats all you got cocksuckas!? lol wow. looks good. gameplay looks nice. I would buy it for the cussing, playing as a black dude and the action.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup