50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Hachibei

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So does anyone else think this is shaping up to be a pretty good game, or am I just slowly going insane?

It probably has the dumbest license and story line ever, but the game looks pretty fun to play.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Hachibei said:
So does anyone else think this is shaping up to be a pretty good game, or am I just slowly going insane?

It probably has the dumbest license and story line ever, but the game looks pretty fun to play.

You are not alone, it looks half decent and that is decent for a shooter these days. Off course I agree with Mr. pong's last quote.

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm suprise the game isn't just one big parody. Either that or their too stupid to realize what their doing. Man, the first one sucked ass (One of the missions was going to the laundromat, no fighting in that episode either.) Famous for the worst controls on earth. I think X-play pretty much embarressed the hell out of them. I watched that 'interview' and it was hilarious. EX: "Yea man i remember back when i was playing dat genisis, u rememba man?" "Dood u can see 50 cents tattoos thats how nice this game is" Man even Adam was laughing after that. Hands off to you 50.

spas

Trophies
XP
Country
This is a time when I encourage piracy, the last person I want to support is 50 cent. The story line goes somebody stole his diamond skull and he wants it back. It has a GOW feel a GOW cover system I think the Unreal game engine, so its like gow but with a really really bad story line and a obnoxious rapper as the main character.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
triassic911 said:
Wow, why the hate? Rap is cool music. Although the rapper sucks imo, the game looks good based on the videos I've seen.

Like I said earlier, its nothing to do with 50 cent or rap music, I love rap (I dont think 50 cent is a good rapper though personally).

Its the concept behind the game, its setting and plot that just gives me a sick feeling in my stomach.

chatshi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I find it so, so hard to accept the game. It seem to take itself seriously, and that makes me cringe.. I mean; how big of an ego do you have if you put your ugly mug in a setting that is seen by many as place where war crimes, murders, terrorist attacks occur, by assuming a role as a hero in ridicilous outfits, agendas/goals (or maybe the lack off, which may be better), cheesy rap slur lines and what not..

I know its all about the money for both sides, but if it was me making the game, I wouldn't want my name to be shown in the credits.

God damnit. It's a slap in the face to all game creators and artists out there trying to make something out of the ordinary, revolutionary

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
50 Cent was GW Bush's biggest fan. No wonder he made a game where he goes to the Middle East and starts shooting stuff.

He probably made death threats to get this game made, anyway, given how much of a miserable failure his first game was.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: +1