Gaming $5.99 aka $10 (in eshop) for GBC zelda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was actually considering buying this game for a split second... Then I did the checkout and saw they add tax as well which I thought was kind of bs... Then I see that I have to buy increments of money to add to my account and I can't just pay the price of the game (This really killed my thought of purchasing the game).

Last but not least I couldn't help but think about how I can just put all of these VC games on a $10 flash card and play them on that sweet 3ds screen. All of a sudden the complete library of these games is available (instead of waiting for nintendo to make dates that they can't keep).

Pros:
- all the DS/GB/GBC/GENESIS and some SNES games

Cons:
- maybe* no more upgrading
- maybe* no more online play
- maybe* no more eshop

I think I will just download a GBC emulator and play it on my 27" cinema display with an xbox 360 controller for now.

purplesludge

anyone have any ideas for this space
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is kinda of my feelings. I fell $6 is too much $4 is much more reasonable for just a gbc rom. There are plenty of devices that can do handheld emulation. Nintendo should have had some extra features on the emulator. I will not be buying roms but if a game I like is made with 3d like excitebikes I would pay $6 for but not a rom.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Though I appreciate the discussion, it could probably have gone in any number of existing threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: