$5.99 aka $10 (in eshop) for GBC zelda?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Adrian5, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2011
  1. Adrian5
    OP

Newcomer Adrian5 Newbie

Canada
    I was actually considering buying this game for a split second... Then I did the checkout and saw they add tax as well which I thought was kind of bs... Then I see that I have to buy increments of money to add to my account and I can't just pay the price of the game (This really killed my thought of purchasing the game).

Last but not least I couldn't help but think about how I can just put all of these VC games on a $10 flash card and play them on that sweet 3ds screen. All of a sudden the complete library of these games is available (instead of waiting for nintendo to make dates that they can't keep).

Pros:
    - all the DS/GB/GBC/GENESIS and some SNES games

Cons:
    - maybe* no more upgrading
    - maybe* no more online play
    - maybe* no more eshop

I think I will just download a GBC emulator and play it on my 27" cinema display with an xbox 360 controller for now.

2. purplesludge

Member purplesludge anyone have any ideas for this space

United States
    This is kinda of my feelings. I fell $6 is too much $4 is much more reasonable for just a gbc rom. There are plenty of devices that can do handheld emulation. Nintendo should have had some extra features on the emulator. I will not be buying roms but if a game I like is made with 3d like excitebikes I would pay $6 for but not a rom.

3. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    Though I appreciate the discussion, it could probably have gone in any number of existing threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.