MeixDev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey !

If you're on 5.5.x and encountered problems with your sticks getting stuck (Mostly the left one got stuck on down-left), I may have the solution for you.

You can download Loadiine GX V0.3 on loadiine.ovh, it's available as a MEGA link, and use it instead of your actual Loadiine version. The last update was from April 11, but it's stable enough to let me play Shovel Knight, Star Fox Zero or Fast Racing Neo.
I don't know if you need the "www" folder, but I extracted it at the root of my SD Card, just in case.

You can then load loadiine with kexploit and your local server, or you can also use loadiine.ovh to load it.
Have fun !

MeixDev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's just a theory but if I'm not mistaken last nightlies included a software letting you use a keyboard, a mouse, a GC Controller or even a PlayStation 3/4 instead of the Gamepad.
The problem may come from here.

KoopaTroopa311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I patch it

So, here's how I got it.

1) Delete the Canada and English folders from the stream folder located in: .../Star Fox Zero [AFXE01]/content/sound/stream. Leave everything else.
2) Repack data001.cpk and put it in the content folder. (You can find a pre-made data001.cpk on that iso site, you need to get the one matching your game's region. I can't give you instructions on how to repack the .cpk, as I'm not sure how to go about this process.)
3) Create a directory called 'updates' on the root of your SD card. Put any updates you have in that folder. For example:

SD:/wiiu/games/Star Fox Zero [AFXE01]/updates/v16
SD:/wiiu/games/Star Fox Zero [AFXE01]/updates/v24
etc, etc

It finally worked after a couple of hours of figuring these things out, should boot up almost instantly! I'm on Loadiine GX2 0.3 (This fixed my left thumb stick problem. I hope it gets fixed soon!)

Last edited by KoopaTroopa311,

MeteK

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okay Garro, i've got also one plugged !!

I'll try it !

KoopaTroopa311 & Phil5004, why are you discussing this here ?????

MeixDev

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My post was related to the thread, about the stuck analog bug.
That's what we thought afterwards with my friend. Our GC Adapter was plugged-in without any controller, so unplugging it was probably a solution.

The nightlies of Loadiine integrated something about using USB stuff instead of the Gamepad, so I think it's not perfect right now~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse