5.5.1 questions, zillion versions of Loadiine, what to do.

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by thekarter104, May 7, 2016.

1. thekarter104
    OP

thekarter104 GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 28, 2013
    United States
    Hello everyone.
    First off, I don't have accesss to my Wii U yet. I'll have in a few days.

So I'm wondering what to do...
    1. There are like tons of different versions of Loadiine and I heard Loadiine.ovh is good.
    Which version is that?
    2. I have the 35 VC pack and the N64 vol.1 and 2 packs. The folders seems good, but are they correctly set for the Loadiine.ovh version, or do I have to rename them?
    3. Does injected VCs for ROM hacks work? SM64 ROM hacks, SMW ROM hacks.
    4. I'm not interested in self hosting. What are the best options?

Thanks in advance.

2. wiiu more like pee u

wiiu more like pee u GBAtemp Regular

Jan 31, 2016
    United States
    Loadiine.ovh is a website that loads the kernel exploit, not the launcher itself. The best version of loadiine right now is loadiine gx2 0.3- that is what you download and put on your sd card. So you would go to loadiine.ovh, load the kernel, then loadiine itself. All games, including virtual console, require a six digit code at the end of the folder name so it should look like gamename [abcd01]. The six digits decide what picture the game will have while loaded with loadiine gx2. If you just put in random numbers, the game will be read, but have no cover. I'm not sure about rom hacks. If you dont want to self host, loadiine.ovh is the ideal website to use

3. snuggles08

snuggles08 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 30, 2015
    United States
    1. Loadiine GX2 probably
    2. Not sure
    3. Yes
    4. Not self-hosting is 7.5/10 success rate. Self-hosting is 95/100 success rate. Why not?

4. kongsnutz

kongsnutz QuickTimeEvent

Jul 19, 2008
    Here's the low down.

1. Loadiine latest version is gx2 (03) nightlies. You can find it HERE
    2. Loadiine.ovh is a website that launches the exploit and loadiine gx2 from your SD Card.
    3. Injected roms work yes, just put them on the SD the normal way like all games for loadiine.

5. thekarter104
    OP

thekarter104 GBAtemp Maniac

Mar 28, 2013
    United States
    Not knowing loadiine.ovh is an actual website is probably my toppest kek.
    Thanks! :D