OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is for FS5.1.kip.
is it the same for FS4.1.kip?
Thanks.

No, it's not. See my previous post about it.

first of all, 4nxci will be able to convert xcis to nsps without need of ACID sig patches in future, i can't give you eta
second, latest build of reinx supports ACID sig patches on all firmwares, so use it as a workaround

Thank you for the clarification. I am guessing this is the patch:
https://github.com/Reisyukaku/ReiNX/commit/b00ff79fec93b38a90461733832686dcb6e528f8?diff=split
I will try to apply it to my "FS410-exfat_nocmac_nosigchk.kip1" and see if it works.

The-4n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Dean_

HardMind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Put your xci in the same folder and drop your xci into 4nxci.exe
or put this convert.bat into your 4nxci folder and run it.
View attachment 139230

Thanks, just one more Q (because maybe my problem is here) , I did this tutorial here successfully to end ,and got my keys text: https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-get-switch-keys-for-hactool-xci-decrypting.506978/
But still can not find file with name : keys.dat ???
Still did not work anyway, maybe because missing keys.dat ? (keys.dat in pic i just re-name keys text file)

Dean_

Trophies
XP
Country
you need to change extension. your file is "keys.dat.txt". in your system, .txt is invisible due to setting.

Reactions: HardMind

HardMind

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you need to change extension. your file is "keys.dat.txt". in your system, .txt is invisible due to setting.
Yes, it is working now, and I tried with Dragon Quest Heroes I&II , and it worked with SX OS 1.4 , this may solve the problem with XCI form of this game at this time.
Thanks.

Last edited by HardMind,

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Tried with Shelter Generations, got an nsp with the latest build. Installed, but then an error when I tried to run it on ReiNX. :(

xdlbh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to apply the patch to FS4.1.kip?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No, it's not. See my previous post about it.

Thank you for the clarification. I am guessing this is the patch:

I will try to apply it to my "FS410-exfat_nocmac_nosigchk.kip1" and see if it works.

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
Tried with Shelter Generations, got an nsp with the latest build. Installed, but then an error when I tried to run it on ReiNX. :(

I picked the keys from CDNSP and tried to convert the two "N Labo" XCI game releases.:
1- They converted successfully to NSP.
2- They installed successfully with Tinfoil
3- Error launching games =/

Have anyone found a sollution?

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France

Unfortunatly, I wasn't able to apply the patch manually: the code is supposed to find "E5 07 00 32 E0 03 16 AA" then look at the next 16 bytes and make a change to NOP instruction. However, in the 4.1.0 FS.kip1, the pattern can't be found... And even in the 5.1.0 FS.kip1, it can't be found so I don't really get what this patch is supposed to modify...

Tom288

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Patch worked
Unfortunatly, I wasn't able to apply the patch manually: the code is supposed to find "E5 07 00 32 E0 03 16 AA" then look at the next 16 bytes and make a change to NOP instruction. However, in the 4.1.0 FS.kip1, the pattern can't be found... And even in the 5.1.0 FS.kip1, it can't be found so I don't really get what this patch is supposed to modify...

Patch worked for me on FS510.kip. You look for hex 9A E3 FF 97 and change it to 1F 20 03 D5. All XCIs converted to NSPs have worked for me so far without installing an update.

Last edited by Tom288,

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Patch worked for me on FS510.kip. You look for hex 9A E3 FF 97 and change it to 1F 20 03 D5. All XCIs converted to NSPs have worked for me so far without installing an update.

Yes, I don't mean the patch available here: https://github.com/The-4n/4NXCI/tree/master/patches
I was meaning the patch applied by this code: https://github.com/Reisyukaku/ReiNX/commit/b00ff79fec93b38a90461733832686dcb6e528f8?diff=split
I tried to follow the logic of the code in order to patch my FS.kip for 4.X (because I don't have 5.1.0 FW on my Switch) but it doesn't match neither FS.kip for 4.X or 5.1.0.

DIXES

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
I picked the keys from CDNSP and tried to convert the two "N Labo" XCI game releases.:
1- They converted successfully to NSP.
2- They installed successfully with Tinfoil
3- Error launching games =/

Have anyone found a sollution?

You need a patch for converted NSP games.
A patched FS.kip or using the lateast ReiNX.

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks! It's working now!

...now I have one more issue!
"N. Labo 2 Robot Kit" asks for an update. It is not available through CDNSP menu.
But maybe if we give the right Title ID and Title Key to the program it can reach the files to download.
The tile ID is easy: 01009AB0034E0000
Where can I find the title key?
Thanks

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks! It's working now!

...now I have one more issue!
"N. Labo 2 Robot Kit" asks for an update. It is not available through CDNSP menu.
But maybe if we give the right Title ID and Title Key to the program it can reach the files to download.
The tile ID is easy: 01009AB0034E0000
Where can I find the title key?
Thanks
tittle keys here are prohibited ;D so to is also ask for them :B

toxic9

Trophies
XP
Country
tittle keys here are prohibited ;D so to is also ask for them :B

I'm aware of that! I just trying to find a clue on to how to extract it from the xci of a cartridge based game!
Someone said here on forum that xci does not include title keys...
The game installed asks for an update and this is weird since there are to traces of any title key for labo, and no traces of any update on CDNSP, so there should be no update for it.

UPDATE:
I just found how to extract the key! It actually has an hidden update on CDNSP!
It's called "UNKNOWN TITLE [UPD]........" =D
Awesome!

Last edited by toxic9,

Nazosan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if someone could be nice and tell me the exact command line to get just an update for a title you don't have a key for via CDNSP? I'll just assume the possibility that I'm simply doing it wrong. At least I can verify. It would be nice still to "fix" the install, even if it's now basically working for me.

This will help with all my cart dumps, don't have to take em out of the boxes every damn time now. Thank you.
Seriously. Cartridges are good in that if something goes wrong and your Nintendo account is screwed up no matter how screwed up it gets you'll still be able to play your games. But they are such a pain to actually deal with. I guess it's not too bad (people say even the worst bans still let you download your games) but I don't like the idea that it's technically possible that they can just cut you off from what you paid for potentially -- however unlikely that actually is.

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
people say even the worst bans still let you download your games
Worst ban, dont let you even download System Updates.
I don't like the idea that it's technically possible that they can just cut you off from what you paid for potentially
Which you agree from the Terms Of Service of the company ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la