Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I read that previous post too quickly and misread it, if you're explicitly and very clearly recommending these users to make an emummc for ram stuff, that also works. My apologies if you are.
Of course i will.
Despite the fact that there have been no unpleasant incidents so far, I cannot help but note the fact that overclocking the console parameters, with overvolting as much as 4 regulators, is not about safety or the absence of risks. On the contrary, it
a direct indicator of a potential threat. Fortunately, this is obvious even to the youngest owners of the console. No one, being in their right mind, tries to twist all the valves to the maximum values at the same time.

In the description of the 4IFIR, I not only warn about possible risks, but also dissuade anyone from installing the modification without a critical need.

Despite the fact that the modification in my interpretation has proven to be relatively safe to use, 4IFIR is (probably) the most dangerous set of components that, in principle, can be found and installed on the Nintendo Switch. Not only do I not deny this, but I try to emphasize it.

However, this scares almost no one, even against the backdrop of schizophrenic soul-searching by some users who tell fables about the dangers of memory operation on the 2133 standard provided by Jedec, lol.

P.s. You have already reproached me for using the code that you yourself suggested. In terms of professional ethics, it was not very noble. I spent almost a week to write my implementation from scratch without borrowing from your not a single line of code.

P.p.s. By the way, I remembered that as part of 4IFIR, there is a configuration for the bootloader, which forces the use of emuNAND. On sysNAND, the modification simply will not work, without manual edits. Anti Dumb Prevention System.

Last edited by Cooler3D,

Cooler3D

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
are we reading the same 4pda? some people are even calling you a troll there or do you just ignore them all too and call them liars
Well, I'm really ignoring you and your friends, having stopped following somewhere from page 12. And I do not unreasonably believe that you are deliberately lying, substituting concepts, distorting facts. I am convinced that it is impossible to be so stupid as to carry such beaten nonsense. At least I don't think there can be anyone that stupid among your friends. And I refuse to believe that you have collective dementia in principle. There are no such coincidences. Therefore, you are consciously talking nonsense, having a clear motive for it.
I’m already silent about the fact that you are not too lazy to stalker after me for an advantage with Google Translators on Russian-language sites. This is not a healthy topic. If I were a stalker, I would go to a psychiatrist, just in case.

What's the point of deliberately trolling you if your googles detonate at the mere mention of me. After my last announcement on Discord, your boysband wrote so much text in a day that my finger got tired of scrolling it. This despite the fact that I did not even try to read this text, but simply tried to scroll to the end.

It was you and your friends who inspired me to get so confused on a banal project that I planned to dedicate a couple of evenings to. Thanks to you, I managed to get the console memory to work at 2400 and 2666 megahertz. It would never have occurred to me that this is in principle possible on the console. But you are so ludicrously burned by such facts that it has become a matter of principle.

Since I'm not very interested in your response to this, I'm going back to ignoring your negotiations. This is the attitude you deserve.

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm really ignoring you and your friends, having stopped following somewhere from page 12. And I do not unreasonably believe that you are deliberately lying, substituting concepts, distorting facts. I am convinced that it is impossible to be so stupid as to carry such beaten nonsense. At least I don't think there can be anyone that stupid among your friends. And I refuse to believe that you have collective dementia in principle. There are no such coincidences. Therefore, you are consciously talking nonsense, having a clear motive for it.
I’m already silent about the fact that you are not too lazy to stalker after me for an advantage with Google Translators on Russian-language sites. This is not a healthy topic. If I were a stalker, I would go to a psychiatrist, just in case.

What's the point of deliberately trolling you if your googles detonate at the mere mention of me. After my last announcement on Discord, your boysband wrote so much text in a day that my finger got tired of scrolling it. This despite the fact that I did not even try to read this text, but simply tried to scroll to the end.

It was you and your friends who inspired me to get so confused on a banal project that I planned to dedicate a couple of evenings to. Thanks to you, I managed to get the console memory to work at 2400 and 2666 megahertz. It would never have occurred to me that this is in principle possible on the console. But you are so ludicrously burned by such facts that it has become a matter of principle.

Since I'm not very interested in your response to this, I'm going back to ignoring your negotiations. This is the attitude you deserve.

my god you really are in your own little world lmao

• Haha
Reactions: mathew77

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, if you're interested I've had an idea for somewhat of a "middle ground" for awhile. An idea that would remove the requirement for for a full build setup and shit, while still requiring that the user knows what the stuff they're messing with means and would allow fully customizing everything.

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah long and short of it is that my erista could not handle 2131, 1862 seemed to be the sweetspot but 1996 is something ive never tried
Mine also would not work with 2131Mhz. when I tested it games would run well for like a min or two then the screen would get bad artifacts and then the game would crash.

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How I copied everything over but the ram still won't go above 1600mhz.

I even edited my settings.ini just incase.

note: I use fusee.bin to boot my erista
though I shouldn't explain this because its really bad to use his mod....sysclk will not show it changed atleast not right away its best to check it with Status Monitor Overlay

Reactions: Thorhax

Thorhax

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Weird thing is, if I use the contents/00FF0000636C6BFF/exefs.nsp which comes with the package on https://github.com/KazushiMe/Switch-OC-Suite, then sys-clk won't run, with the error that the module isn't running.
If I used the exefs.nsp from the default sys-clk, then it loads and displays the enhanced ram ram overclock settings(As well as CPU/GPU BUT I WILL NOT TOUCH THOSE!!!!!!)

I've put the 1.2.5_loader_1862.4.kip in atmosphere/kips/

Been playing Alex Kidd for about 15min with max-Mhz set for the ram and status monitor open but it never displays above 1600mhz.

Last edited by Thorhax,

zerofalcon

Trophies
XP
Country
How I copied everything over but the ram still won't go above 1600mhz.

I even edited my settings.ini just incase.

note: I use fusee.bin to boot my erista
You need the sys folder on bootloader folder build especifically for loader.kip (included on 4ifirista.zip file), without it, the max ram oc speed cant be activated/selected. Just be aware of possible issues (corruption, gpu glitches, etc) if the ram chips on your console cant handle 2131 mhz.

Reactions: Thorhax

FAKEdemicBioPYSCHONANOWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended