ROM Hack 4507 - Zelda Spirit Tracks Anti-Piracy Hack

watex5

dvd
Trophies
XP
Country
Mbmax said:
To EZ5 owners (v1, v2, Plus and i version) K2.0 RC8 is out. As on AKAIO, you can use the clean dump now.
Enjoy.
wink.gif

Finnaly got it working
biggrin.gif
thanks!

Hirokusabarishi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hey guys can u help me i seem to have a problem palyying the flute i cant get it to work i have check but no one seems to have this prroblem im using acekard 2i with the patched rom! thanks in advance!

takerka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4i.cn version 1.56 w/ the new firmware downloaded. I have downloaded like a kajillion zip files and patches but none of them seem to work.
-After the Xenophobia Logo, I press A and it just becomes a white screen ><
Someone help pl0x?
or a link to a patch or pre-patched game that works for the R4i.cn 1.56 would be great as well
biggrin.gif

SaiyanKirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an R4 (Firmware 1.18, YSMenu) and I got the XPA patch to work, but I can't save my game. The train controls work fine but every time I save and turn the DS off, it gives me a "Save File Corrupted" error when I start the game up again. I can save, quit, and reload my save but if I shut off the DS then it doesn't work. Anybody know how to fix it?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SaiyanKirby said:
I have an R4 (Firmware 1.18, YSMenu) and I got the patch to work, but I can't save my game. The train controls work but every time I save and turn the DS off, it gives me a "Save File Corrupted" error when I start the game up again. I can save, quit, and reload my save if I don't turn the DS off, but if I do then it doesn't work.
Your problem has been addressed multiple times...
Get rid of the 1.18 R4 firmware and use YSMenu as a firmware.[*]Copy your games and apps to your PC as a backup.[*]Format your flashcard with the SD Formatter.[*]Get a2h's YSMenu Generator.[*]Build your YSMenu as FIRMWARE.
  • Extract the archive and run simplyrevcfgng.exe
  • 1. Cheats -- Choose to download an updated USRCHEAT.DAT file.
  • 2. Boot type -- Leave the default option of "Firmware replacement".
  • 3. YSMenu location -- Click the link and search for "(T_T)".
  • 4. infolib.dat -- Ignore this, you will be updating it later.
[*]Copy the YSMenu files to your empty flashcard.[*]Get the updated infolib, extinfo and savlib dat files and copy them to your TTMenu folder.[*]Copy your games and other stuff back to your card

legaiaflame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I accidently started a new game erasing my save file! Can someone send/post a save file just before the Water Temple? It would be much appreciated!

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi guys, is possible to hack a sav to get it working on the M3 DS Real? I'm at 2nd dungeon and I was playing on a DSTT but I got yesterday a M3 DS Real, so, I want to transfer my progress. Thanks in advice.

Lyomak

Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
twiztidsinz said:
rahxen said:
Hi guys, is possible to hack a sav to get it working on the M3 DS Real? I'm at 2nd dungeon and I was playing on a DSTT but I got yesterday a M3 DS Real, so, I want to transfer my progress. Thanks in advice.
http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php

Thanks, I tried that before but it freezes on the Nintendo logo screen (after the xpa logo) :S. i'm using the latest sakura, and idk how to disable the SR, cheats, etc... and it seems that is hacked the sav that works with the sakura fw.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
watex5 said:
Mbmax said:
To EZ5 owners (v1, v2, Plus and i version) K2.0 RC8 is out. As on AKAIO, you can use the clean dump now.
Enjoy.
wink.gif

Finnaly got it working
biggrin.gif
thanks!
New fixed version of RC8 is available. It handle the 1MB save size of this game.
Check my tutorial to convert your 512KB into 1MB on the USA ezflash forum.
wink.gif

VGMStudios

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:
And the game still doesn't work. It freezes at the Nintendo screen I believe. Something up with his card, or what?

I have this problem too. Tho I dont know where to find this *.xdelta file. I did try google. no luck.
Guess it looks like Ill have to buy the game.
smile.gif

Maybe I can get it for Christmas. hehe.

VGM out...

Tui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there, I am hoping to get some help here.

I have a pretty old R4ds, the official firmware 1.18, and a patched rom (the md5sum is 7a637e2b505ca95b0f06aaef7e5ea996 if someone could check).
I can start the game (soft reset is off) but when I need to get on the train, the game freezes. It fades to white with link on the train and then it stops.

Had anyone ever have this problem before?

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Enter_Shikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand why everyone complains about the R4DS crashing at the train bit, I have an original one. I backed up my 1.18, and put YSMENU onto it. I patched the game then and VOILA! its working, and I'm well into the game, with 3/4 railmaps obtained.

gregoryh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lecture.gif
Oh goodie, another flood of 'N**bs' on the way who don't realise the DS is region free and/or can't use a bit of common sense and use the (U) copy
lecture.gif

Assuming that most members here can speak english well (and that does seem to be the vast majority of users here).

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
gregoryh said:
lecture.gif
Oh goodie, another flood of Noobs on the way who don't realise the DS is region free and/or can't use a bit of common sense and use the (U) copy
lecture.gif

Assuming that most members here can speak english well (and that does seem to be the vast majority of users here).
I know that we can use the (U) version instead of the PAL version - but Newbies may start posting asking why they can't use patch on the PAL

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gregoryh said:
lecture.gif
Oh goodie, another flood of Noobs on the way who don't realise the DS is region free and/or can't use a bit of common sense and use the (U) copy
lecture.gif

Oh goodie, another noob who thinks everyone speaks and reads English fluently enough to play a game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate...