Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
*Night of the Living Dead
*The Man Who Knew Too Much

Classics.
I read Night of the Living Dead was essential for fans of horror-films. That includes me
wub.gif

I think I'm going to try it... It sounds really nice!

flowbee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
night of the living dead is in the public domain? carnival of souls??
wacko.gif
i think not!

but get them while u can...
wtf.gif

Yup, they are:
http://www.archive.org/details/night_of_the_living_dead

Looks like this project is simply converting Project Gutenberg ebooks and the Archive.org Public Domain films into moonshell-compatible files. The Project Gutenberg stuff is mostly in plain text files already, so feel free to use those if you want your ebook selection to be more in the "tens of thousands"!

i stand corrected! did some more research about it...the films "lapsed into public domain", so i guess it means anybody can release dvds of them and make money off it... eg. criterion dvd of "carnival of souls". i'm surprised "bad taste" is public domain now, cuz it's only from the 80s. i love it! "dead alive/brain dead" is even better, but i don't think that's in public domain...

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
how is this legal???
huh.gif
seriously! Its movies... oh, and books!

WikipediaThere are hundreds of movies, cartoons and dozens of television shows that are now in the public domain. Some of these movies are considered classics such as Night of the Living Dead and House On Haunted Hill starring Vincent Price, The Kid starring Charlie Chaplin and Alfred Hitchcock's The Man Who Knew Too Much. The copyrights to many of these movies were either not properly registered initially or were not renewed and therefore the content is now in the public domain. Many of the most famous movies and cartoons are available for free viewing and free download at http://www.archive.org/details/movies.

Source

bobslack

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I've been working on writing some 'content spotlight' articles, to help people find some of the more cool content.

Also, there are over 400 books, they are archived by author.

Plus, there is a bible in the collection, search for King James.

rsx19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CRITICAL_ERROR:
Line : generic, class2.php

Error reported as: [6]: Unable to form a valid connection to mySQL. Please check that your e107_config.php contains the correct information.

i always get the msg and pages dont load

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using a download manager (such as ReGet) works just fine. Plus it maximized the download speed from about 1Mb/s to my bandwidth's limit of around 11Mb/s.

Very nice service! I likey

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night