TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Keep getting this error if I log-in to GBAtemp through Firefox. I don't know why, if I clear the cache/cookies/active logins it loads, but as soon as I log-in again, same error. Its been like this for more than a week now, and just happened randomly so I've been using the IE Tab in Firefox to log-in, but IE sucks, and I want FF.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
ZeWarrior said:
Keep getting this error if I log-in to GBAtemp through Firefox. I don't know why, if I clear the cache/cookies/active logins it loads, but as soon as I log-in again, same error. Its been like this for more than a week now, and just happened randomly so I've been using the IE Tab in Firefox to log-in, but IE sucks, and I want FF.

Try re-installing Firefox, or try a new web browser, Google chrome anyone?

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Happened to me some times too, but after I installed Windows again (had to lol) it worked again.

And maybe you really should try to install FF again.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
You should use MozBackup to backup your Firefox profile. It backups and restores it 100%
smile.gif
it looks 1:1 after and before.

About the problem itself, I guess there must be some kind of problem in the way your browser sends the HTTP request to the server.
Perhaps you're using an extension that messes things up, or an invalid cookie, ...

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I reinstalled (firefox), still the same error

Costello said:
You should use MozBackup to backup your Firefox profile. It backups and restores it 100%
smile.gif
it looks 1:1 after and before.

About the problem itself, I guess there must be some kind of problem in the way your browser sends the HTTP request to the server.
Perhaps you're using an extension that messes things up, or an invalid cookie, ...

Thanks.. didn't know about MozBackup. I'll use it then I'll fully re-install Windows/Firefox.. been needing to anyway.
smile.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Davess said:
ZeWarrior said:

Try re-installing Firefox, or try a new web browser, Google chrome anyone?

Once you go to Firefox, you can't go back
ninja.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup