1. tonybologna

tonybologna GO VOLS!

United States
    Page is still doing the same thing bud. Won't load. Still the same page loading up as before. There's no menu for options to do anything. I have no clue! I wished we could get this fixed & working.

Should I still install the mset profile exploit anyhow? I'm going to need that regardless to get to Pasta CFW. I have the GW Installer.nds file ready to go from micro sd card from the flashcart. Thanks!

Edit: I tried to load the useragent page again as well. Under where it says "Your User Agent String is: Analyze" There is nothing there but a blank page. What the crap is going on here? :O

Edit again
    : This time the user agent page worked after trying many times. It says Version /1.7455.US. Now I've tried the ROP launcher page many times as well but still no luck with that page. This is very strange how my browser is functioning. :unsure:

Last edited by tonybologna, Jun 16, 2015
  2. Jaitsu

Jaitsu Yet Another GBATemp Furry

United States
    Oh! Derp. Yeah, if you have a way to install mset, do it. With mset you don't need the browser exploit. With mset, you can boot Pasta, and after booting Pasta, you can... PRESUMABLY update the browser. I just mowed a lawn so I'm a little braindead but I'll give you more details on that shortly if you'd like

(by the way, if you'd prefer, I could add you on some instant messenger or other and try and walk through this with you directly, if it'd be faster/easier?)

Edit: Oh, and if the GW Installer.nds has an EmuNAND installer/formatter, should do that now and get it out of the way.

tonybologna likes this.
  3. tonybologna

tonybologna GO VOLS!

United States
    I believe I can do the mset exploit installation myself. I already have the GW Installer.nds on my micro sd card. All I need to do is launch the file & follow instructions right? We can chat on either Yahoo or MSN later if you want. Thanks!

4. Jaitsu

Jaitsu Yet Another GBATemp Furry

United States
    Yeah, mset and emunand setup should be easy, I'm talking about the 3DNUS updating stuff and the palantine/pbt cfw shenanigans that come later, haha

tonybologna likes this.
  5. tonybologna

tonybologna GO VOLS!

United States
    I used the GW Installer.nds file but where's the option to setup the mset & emuNAND? I followed the few simple instructions from the screen. Do these short simple instructions actually setup/create the mset & emuNAND?

Anyhow, we can chat further about this from Yahoo Messenger since I added you as a contact. I'll probably need you for further help/instructions. Thanks bud!

6. Myth

OP Myth Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    The launcher.dat for the gateway web expolite needs to be this one, pasta comes after.

It's under gateway-launcher. http://www.mediafire.com/download/pxcjo47iaqs27ae/All+CFW+Files.zip

@I did not make this zip, however it's always worked fine for me, use at own [email protected]

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Flashcard, Firmware, Without