XP
Country
Greece
Raven Darkheart said:
Gullwing said:
breaktemp said:
wow Noitora...your a good friend !!

* changing the world...one translation at a time *

talk about being a digital legend...president obama would be proud !!
*Facepalm*
heh have fun with this noitora

Off topic: has the translator gotten back to you on the H n I translation?
He hasn't but I'm gonna translate the rest of the text on my own after finishing this translation, I think I've waited long enough
tongue.gif

Uzumakijl

Trophies
Website
www.uzumakijl.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Well, I had the same reaction as Darth heh, but whatever.

As i told you Noity i'm helping on this
tongue.gif
, You should check the sheet, I've translated a lot, Specially on the Battle sheet.

Ahhh by the way if you are going to credit people and such i guess you could add to the list XDDX, He went to the sheet and translated some things a while ago
smileipb2.png

Oh also, As soon as i finish with this i'll get back to the Element Hunters translation.

Tomorrow i'll give a go to the menu translation.

xvirus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did a bit of translating for ya :3 Not an incredibly large amount, but hopefully still helpful.

Edit: Err... well I DID do some translating, but some asshat at 4:13(name didn't show in revision list) decided that "vagina" was a much more appropriate translation for ???????(Tengu's Yawn). The rest(or most of them) were lost when neutra5 reverted
frown.gif
. You should really lock down the editing a bit as it seems people without accounts are just messing around and changing things.

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
xvirus said:
Did a bit of translating for ya :3 Not an incredibly large amount, but hopefully still helpful.

Edit: Err... well I DID do some translating, but some asshat at 4:13(name didn't show in revision list) decided that "vagina" was a much more appropriate translation for ???????(Tengu's Yawn). The rest(or most of them) were lost when neutra5 reverted
frown.gif
. You should really lock down the editing a bit as it seems people without accounts are just messing around and changing things.
I know, I was trying to find the option to allow only people with accounts edit but it didn't work
frown.gif

xvirus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Select "Share" then "See who has access...". At the bottom you'll see some text next to a "change", click that and select "always require sign-in". That should do it, I think :3

Shintek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for the translation work, pitty that the graphic isn't compatible with me, I just can't look at the screenshots without crying out loud, so damn ugly ._.(IMHO)

xvirus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Noitora said:
xvirus said:
Select "Share" then "See who has access...". At the bottom you'll see some text next to a "change", click that and select "always require sign-in". That should do it, I think :3
That's what I tried
unsure.gif

I'm gonna give it a go again.

If that doesn't work, then try "let people view without signing in".

Noitora

::
OP
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
xvirus said:
Noitora said:
xvirus said:
That's what I tried
unsure.gif

I'm gonna give it a go again.

If that doesn't work, then try "let people view without signing in".
I Tried that one too
tongue.gif

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xvirus said:
Guess we're out of luck then
frown.gif
You'd think that such a simple setting would have been put in there.
There's no "allow anyone who is signed in" option. If you use any setting other than "anyone can edit", you have to add names manually. I'd recommend adding a comment to the first sheet for potential contributors to provide their account names either in the thread or via PM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: