Rice-megatron Expert
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I can't wait!!! I need to play! I feel the urge to shout "Objection" at random people in the bus!
Dear Flying Spaghetti Monster, please touch us with your almighty noodly appendages and let us get an early dump!
bow.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wohooÂ
grog.gif

heard it has bad english translation but its better then nothing.
What you heard was a lie. The english translation on the Japanese version is the SAME EXACT THING that's going to be in the USA version. The first Japanese version of Phoenix Wright on the DS also had english on it, and that too was the SAME EXACT THING as what was eventually released in the USA.

PS: I also cannot wait.

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
Hehe. This is my kind of topic.
I'm a little disappointed this game won't include a DS exclusive case (blame it on the first game, I've become accostumed to this sort of thing), but I'm just glad I get to play a new Gyakuten Saiban game.

I got my copy of the first game in London a few months ago but I plan on getting the Spanish localization next month. I think it's the only way they'll bring Phoenix Wright 3 out of Japan. If people only buy the Japan version because it has an English adaptation and it's here 4-5 months earlier, it'll reduce our chances of seeing future PW games on this side of the world.

rezen

Trophies
XP
Country
Hehe. This is my kind of topic.
I'm a little disappointed this game won't include a DS exclusive case (blame it on the first game, I've become accostumed to this sort of thing), but I'm just glad I get to play a new Gyakuten Saiban game.

I got my copy of the first game in London a few months ago but I plan on getting the Spanish localization next month. I think it's the only way they'll bring Phoenix Wright 3 out of Japan. If people only buy the Japan version because it has an English adaptation and it's here 4-5 months earlier, it'll reduce our chances of seeing future PW games on this side of the world.

Hence why I'm gonna pre-order the USA version...
smile.gif
Definately one of the best games on the system and I can only hope that they are working on Gyakuten Saiban 3 port right now as well
biggrin.gif

Its great to see adventure games come about again thanks to the DS. Touch Detective will be out soon and we still have Hotel Dusk to look forward to as well!

I can only hope someone like Atlus picks up Project Hacker!!

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
WTF IS PHEONIX WRIGHT 2 COMING OUT IN 4 DAYS!?
blink.gif
THE ENGLISH VERISION!?!?!? HOOOLY SHIIIT YEEEESS!!!!
laugh.gif

oh sorry....caps...
nyanya.gif

ps: (not really)

dafatkid27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wohooÂ
grog.gif

heard it has bad english translation but its better then nothing.

You listen to the rumors too much. That's not good for you.
dry.gif

Stop believing them too much.
wink2.gif

26.jpg

more like seeing,wtf is winding

Wow, in no way does that picture prove anything about a poor translation. "Winding Way" is capitalized, meaning it is a proper noun. the Winding Way is obviously something in the game.

So really, please everyone, stop all of this nonsense about a poor translation. Just wait until it comes out to judge.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.