4.4 Earthquake in Cali

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol, it happened just about 2-3 hours ago >.< I was all sleeping and my bed starts shaking...

And honestly, what went through my mind at that time was "OH CRAP. IT'S THE BIG ONE!" (you know, the huge one that's supposed to happen in Cali soon)

But thankfully, it was only a 4.4. Phew!

Anyone else feel it?

Kaiyos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Never felt it but thank God it wasn't a big one....Anyway what's with all the super earthquakes recently...? First Haiti then Chili O_O

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually in Cali right now for Spring Break, I must have slept through it.

But this was my first earthquake (whether I was aware of it or not), wahoo! I'm not officially a part time californian (is that how you say it?).

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Yep, scared me pretty good. But I've been feeling like shit since yesterday and I was really sleepy, so I just ignored it and went back to sleep.

rofl2.gif

Wow...

Well, at least you guys are okay. I live in Georgia, and I can't imagine how you guys live like that. I'd be living in fear year round.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GeekyGuy said:
War said:
Yep, scared me pretty good. But I've been feeling like shit since yesterday and I was really sleepy, so I just ignored it and went back to sleep.

rofl2.gif

Wow...

Well, at least you guys are okay. I live in Georgia, and I can't imagine how you guys live like that. I'd be living in fear year round.

Each state has something different to worry about. Tornados, floods, huricanes, blizzards, avalanches, earthquakes, etc.

You get used to it.

D

Deleted_171835

Ya. I saw it on the news this morning.

Small as shit earthquake. It's only 4.4.

Blood Fetish

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Timpa said:
First two super quakes in haiti and chile, and then if i remember it right, turkey got one too. Where in this big goddamn world ix cali?
Cali is short for California. It is a state in the USA with an economy over five times greater than your entire country.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blood Fetish said:
Timpa said:
First two super quakes in haiti and chile, and then if i remember it right, turkey got one too. Where in this big goddamn world ix cali?
Cali is short for California. It is a state in the USA with an economy over five times greater than your entire country.

Haha, I lol'd

I find it weird how alot of shows are made in Cali but shown in the East first. Damn time zones.

(Central is the best timezone by the way >.>)

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
GeekyGuy said:
War said:

rofl2.gif

Wow...

Each state has something different to worry about. Tornados, floods, huricanes, blizzards, avalanches, earthquakes, etc.

You get used to it.
Except for Kentucky. Kentucky doesn't get ANYTHING. No tornadoes, hurricanes, never any floods. The Weather Channel always ignores Kentucky.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Slyakin said:
DeltaBurnt said:
GeekyGuy said:
War said:

rofl2.gif

Wow...

You get used to it.
Except for Kentucky. Kentucky doesn't get ANYTHING. No tornadoes, hurricanes, never any floods. The Weather Channel always ignores Kentucky.

Are you... complaining?

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
DeltaBurnt said:
GeekyGuy said:
War said:

rofl2.gif

Wow...

You get used to it.

Except really north Kentucky, like Louisville.

But yah, it's actually pretty awesome. My family is from Kentucky, so I got there quite a bit :3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c