Hacking 4.3u Wii- Need help installing cIOS to Run USB Loaders!!!

Wulfcharmer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i just started yesterday, and i got my wii to be smashstack it's a 4.3u wii, it worked got homebrew installed and possibly the bootmii cuz it said needed IOS installed or something and i kept clicking and it said it installed it, im not sure and it was lil different from all the bootmii i saw on guides and such. Anyways the issue i am having is trying to use my 1 TB usb HDD, i got the usb loaders etc....like 4 different ones of em and after formating my hdd finally to wbfs and put in my MHTri game through the manager. but it still doesnt pick up my hdd at all one of them the gs tells me i need cIOS 249 or 236 the rest give me black screen. I tried installing cIOS 249 but all it does is freeze my wii. IDK what i could be doing wrong...my sd or my hdd. plz i really want get this going after alll been through. =/

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Follow the steps in this guide from the "Installing a Trucha'd IOS into slot 236" to the end of the "Installing cIOS & Patching the System Menu IOS (The good stuff!)" part. You can get files by emailing [email protected] and then extract them to the root of your sd card

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry completely rewrote the post, try what it says now.

EDIT: glad it worked, your welcome

Wulfcharmer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you so much u actually helped me with ur new link and i am now playing MHT =D
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol