Hacking 4.3U Wan & wiishop

fotd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to 4.3U using Waninkoko's method way back when so my system is on 4.3U Wan. I tired to get on to the WiiShop today to grab the new Netflix channel and it said there is an update. So downloaded the files talked about in the modify any wii thread and followed the instructions. It is still telling me there is an update. What should I do? I am on a Mac.

fotd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used wiiscu and updated the wiishop and installed ios 58 and 61 and still the wii shop channel is telling me there is an update. what am I doing wrong?

loserkidsblink18

Trophies
Website
ryanmcnamara.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
That's-a bingo.

Everything worked fine for me.

Here's the latest (non-Korean) Wii Shop Channel update v20. Uploaded it to MU for ya.

LINK REMOVED - Yes, I know how sketchy it is to post official Nintendo updates. I's sorry massah, I's sorry.
rolleyes.gif

Still not all that impressed with the Netflix channel. I just bought a PS3 and their new update is about the same.. I've got the beta Fall Update on Xbox and Netflix is a DREAM on it.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
loserkidsblink182 said:
That's-a bingo.

Everything worked fine for me.

Here's the latest (non-Korean) Wii Shop Channel update v20. Uploaded it to MU for ya.

LINK REMOVED

Still not all that impressed with the Netflix channel. I just bought a PS3 and their new update is about the same.. I've got the beta Fall Update on Xbox and Netflix is a DREAM on it.
It's not allowed to share wads, please read the rules and remove the link!

fotd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i have already updated to the most current version of the homebrew channel. I should be able to do an official system update and the just install the cIOS files? all my stuff should still stay on my wii correct? All I have would be a couple forwarders and homebrew.

fotd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry for sounding like a complete noob, but it's been an awfully long time since I have really done much on the wii. Do I just install the cIOS over the other files or do I actually need to get anytitledelete or whatever it's called and delete the IOS first? The modify any wii guide makes it seem like I should just be able to upgrade and then install the cIOS since I have upgraded the HBC to 1.08. I only ask since I no longer have Smash Bros. otherwise I would just update and then follow the guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple