Hacking 4.2 Wii wont recognize WiiMote in WAD Manager ore..

MertenNor

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Norway
Hi..
Can someone help me out here ?
I updated my Wii to 4.2 through Nintendo.. after that I got the HBC from the HackMii installer using Bannerbomb.

so now wen I try to load WAD Manager, cIOS 10, 14, 17 installer the Wii wont recognize the WiiMote at all.. it says that I need to press (A) on the controller but it does not work..
frown.gif

any help ?

Thanks !
smile.gif

MertenNor

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
you updated to 4.2 so you need to remove the stubs 222,223,224,249, 250 with ATD but you maybe need to repatch IOS36 to enable ATD and the installers to use IOS36 dil you have a cIOS installed

MertenNor

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Norway
pepxl said:
you updated to 4.2 so you need to remove the stubs 222,223,224,249, 250 with ATD but you maybe need to repatch IOS36 to enable ATD and the installers to use IOS36 dil you have a cIOS installed

so how do I do this ? is there any guide ore link to a HBC program you can give me ?

MertenNor

MertenNor

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Norway
pepxl said:
a good place to start, always read before attempting anything

http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide/trucha

ok so i wil do the steps under "Removing Stub IOSs" on that site with IOS 222,223,224,249, 250..
bot what is ATD and how do I repatch IOS36 to enable ATD and the installers to use IOS36 and I am not shore if I have cIOS 249 installed..( dont think so )

MertenNor

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
MertenNor said:
pepxl said:

ok so i wil do the steps under "Removing Stub IOSs" on that site with IOS 222,223,224,249, 250..
bot what is ATD and how do I repatch IOS36 to enable ATD and the installers to use IOS36 and I am not shore if I have cIOS 249 installed..( dont think so )

MertenNor

DopMii will remove stubs and restore the trucha bug, ATD(Any Title Deleter) is an app that can remove content(IOS,Channels, titles, saves) from the NAND it was to be used to remove the stubbs but it is not really advised to novices so i would not recommend using it if you dont know what your doing, i should not have pointed ATD out really but DopMii will do the job for you fine

MertenNor

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Norway
pepxl said:
MertenNor said:
pepxl said:

MertenNor

DopMii will remove stubs and restore the trucha bug, ATD(Any Title Deleter) is an app that can remove content(IOS,Channels, titles, saves) from the NAND it was to be used to remove the stubbs but it is not really advised to novices so i would not recommend using it if you dont know what your doing, i should not have pointed ATD out really but DopMii will do the job for you fine

ok Thanks for the help
smile.gif

MertenNor

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16