Hacking 4.2 Wii Can not sync controllers

Hai1242

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a 4.2 Wii that autoboots to .dol for USB Loader. I can not sync the controller in USB Configurable Loader. I power up holding reset to get the preloader 0.29 but can not get to system menu even with a gamecube controller in port 4.

My question is, is there a way to sync a controller with a specific .dol app I can put in the autoboot folder? Or does someone have a preloader config file that will make it autoselect system menu when I boot up?

Thank you for any help!!

Hai1242

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I haven't used this Wii in a year so it has old programs on there. I have Preloader 0.29 and it will not let me sync on that screen or let me use GC controller in port 4. I tried using a Preloader config file I found on their website that allows GC controller in port 4 to be activated, but no luck.

I was just trying my luck to see if anyone had any ideas before I go buy another Wii. Thanks for the replies though.

@The_Dragons_Master_F
I booted cfg loader and had GC controller in, but it wouldn't let me control anything. Do I need to do anything specific to make it work?

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
That's weird I remember controlling preloader with my gc controller . Anyway try opening a game in cfg loader using the gc controller .

Edit : Just press b & the games will be listed . Chose one using arrow buttons & open it .

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...i see...that's old-school. ...i was thinking the .dol in preloader was just a forwarder (implied by 'autoboot folder')....

does the OP have bootmii/boot2...? you could use that to get around preloader altogether....

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
I can control Priiloader just fine with my GC controller.
You can set Priiloader to either start/return to "Installed File", HBC or System Menu. Just set it to system menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night