skinneyb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
FOLLOW THIS GUIED FIRST ALL LINKS ARE THER WORKED 100% WITH ME
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

IF YOUR GETTING THE i ”aborting mission” error WHEN INSTALLING PRELOADER 0.30 WITCH I DID THEN FOLLOW THIS GUIED

Install Preloader v0.29 - JODI Patched

1.Download Preloader v0.29 - JODI Patched from this thread: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=183596.
2.Extract the hacks.ini file from preloaderv0.29-jodi.rar to the root of the SD card (Important! Do not use this hacks.ini for 4.2E - see link above for more info).
3.Extract the preloaderv0.29-jodi.dol file from preloaderv0.29-jodi.rar to apps\preloaderv0.29-jodi on the SD card.
4.Rename apps\preloaderv0.29-jodi\preloaderv0.29-jodi.dol to apps\preloaderv0.29-jodi\boot.dol.
5.Copy icon.png and meta.xml from the apps\preloaderv0.30r3-phpgeek to the apps\preloaderv0.29-jodi folder.
6.Edit apps\preloaderv0.29-jodi\meta.xml and change "Preloader .30" to "Preloader .29 JODI".
7.Move apps\preloaderv0.30r3-phpgeek to computer (to be used in second step).
8.Put SD card in Wii and load Preloader .29 JODI.
9.Press + while holding B(?) to install and follow on-screen instructions.
10.Do not enable any hacks yet.

Install Preloader v0.30r4 by phpgeek
1.Download the latest revision of Preloader .30 by phpgeek from this thread: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=185487.
2.Delete the apps\preloaderv0.29-jodi folder.
3.Move preloaderv0.30r3-phpgeek from the computer back to the apps folder on the SD card.
4.Rename apps\preloaderv0.30r3-phpgeek to apps\preloaderv0.30r4-phpgeek.
5.Delete apps\preloaderv0.30r4-phpgeek\boot.dol.
6.Copy apps\preloaderv0.30r4-phpgeek\hacks.ini to root of the SD card (overwrite existing hacks.ini).
7.Extract preloaderv0.30r4-phpgeek.dol from the preloaderv0.30r4-phpgeek.rar to apps\preloaderv0.30r4-phpgeek.
8.Rename apps\preloaderv0.30r4-phpgeek\preloaderv0.30r4-phpgeek.dol to apps\preloaderv0.30r4-phpgeek\boot.dol.
9.Put SD card in Wii and load Preloader .30.
10.Press + while holding down B to install and follow on-screen instructions.
11.Enable desired hacks.

THEN TO RUN BACKUPS FOLLOW THIS GUIED MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BOOTMI AS BOOT 2 INSTALLED OR PRELOADER IF YOU COULD NOT INSTALL BOOTMI AS IOS WHITCH I HAD TO DO
email the auto-reply address [email protected]

EXTRACT CONTENTS TO YOU SD CARD AND RUN COSCORP 3.5 INSTALLER USING HOME BREW CAHANNAL

THIS WAS BROUGHT TO YOU By

SKINNEY B

POST ME BACK TO LET ME NO IF ALL WENT WELL OR YOU HAVE PROBLEMS AND I WLL DO MU BEST TO HELP YOU OR POINT YOU IN THE DIRECTION OF SOME ONE THAT CAN

GOOD LUCK ALL

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST FORGOT TO PUT 4.2 IN THE TOPIC TITLE

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
*facepalm

A moderator seems to have changed it for you
You can always PM them if you need something like that