Hacking 4.1U Wii is Partially Broken

Nilxchaos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HBC didn't load yesterday, but it did today. Probably just n00b stupidity on my part... Sorry.
I will reinstall SM in a few minutes. Post results.

Nilxchaos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, bula said just to install the system menu v449, nothing about IOS60v6174 w/ sig hash check. Is there a reason I should do it in that order, or install that IOS at all?

And didn't (s)he say to Tanas
QUOTE said:
Preloader works and it is installed on IOS60 (no problem there) so I am 99.9% sure if he just installs SM4.1U.wad will do it.
So why reinstall IOS60?

Nilxchaos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I fixed my System Menu. Here is a comprehensive review of the Problem/My Solution, for anyone who uses the search function.

THE PROBLEM: Wii ( v4.1U ) Balance Board synced up with Wii Music. Go to Wii Menu and System Corrupted. Preloader still works and able to go to HBC.

TO FIX: Download System Menu v449 using NUS and Priiloader (latest version). Install with WADManager off of HBC, and it will go back to HBC when done. IMMEDIATELY install Priiloader. Turn off Wii, and test Priiloader. Run System Menu. All is working.

On an unrelated note, my Wiimotes stopped syncing. Great. I'm going through the advanced search now. I am saying this because it may be an unintended side effect.
EDIT: Just started the Wii with the Wiimote, then pressed A. It worked. Try that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What if succubus were real? :ninja: