Hacking 4.1J Preloader hacks?

brett824

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the technical know-how to port the hacks I want from 4.1U to 4.1J, is there a list with all of them? Particularly region free Wii games and region free channels (both in Sys Menu and on SD).

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think there is one floating around somewhere, but I haven't seen it.

Soon I'm going to port my 4 1E hacks.ini to 4.1U, 4.1J and 4.1K.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I put the 4.1E / 4.1U hacks onto wiibrew
smile.gif

Sometimes I forget that lots of people are actually using something that I made lol.

And somebody here on gbatemp made those few 4.1J hacks, but I can't remember their username...

Some people say that some of my 4.1U may not work, so that's why I'm re-porting them.

senkun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That would be me.

I managed to get the few 41.J hacks I needed for my JP Wii as there were none to be found at all.

I posted the hacks here and on Wiibrew. SifJar's Guide to Porting hacks.ini is an excellent resource.

So da_letter_a, if you could port the complete set for 4.1J as well that would be fantastic!
grog.gif

Cheers!

da_letter_a said:
smile.gif

Sometimes I forget that lots of people are actually using something that I made lol.

And somebody here on gbatemp made those few 4.1J hacks, but I can't remember their username...

Some people say that some of my 4.1U may not work, so that's why I'm re-porting them.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
senkun said:
That would be me.

I managed to get the few 41.J hacks I needed for my JP Wii as there were none to be found at all.

I posted the hacks here and on Wiibrew. SifJar's Guide to Porting hacks.ini is an excellent resource.

So da_letter_a, if you could port the complete set for 4.1J as well that would be fantastic!
grog.gif

Cheers!

da_letter_a said:
smile.gif

did you make them or find them and post them here?
because im pretty sure i seen those before you even posted your findings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure: What to have for lunch [12:57 pm] [tap, tap, tap.. 💡] brb