Hacking 4.1 e Blackscreen

KistO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a modded wii (wiikey 1.9 i think) and my wii was on 3.2 E when i for no reason what so ever decided to install the 4.1 update from wii sports(E) and now all i get is a blackscreen. Not even a massage just BLACK. The homebrew channel still works though so i can still play games and such but it feels kind of wrong not having a wii menu. Sooner or later i will probebly have to enter the settings and then i´m pretty much fucked. Is there a fix for this or what?.

KistO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok thx for the replay you are correct sir, Bootmii it is. Do i just place the 4.0E wad in the root? sorry for my ignorance i followed guides in order to install the HBC and have no clue of what im doing basicly.

Reboot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
put the wad in your wad folder.
Make sure you still have a wad manager on your sd card
boot to homebrew
select wad manager
install the wad

KistO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thx, i suspected that was the case the problem is that my wadmanager do not show up in homebrew and never did. It still worked though but everytime i installed a wad i had to accces my sd and start the wad.dol file but it never showed up like an app in the homebrew. Is there a way to solve this or is it all over? I´ve tried to install from the bootmii menu where i can access the sd card but no go

thc42O

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wad and dolls are different man.

Make a folder on the ROOT of ur sd card (F:\ in my case) called WAD *caps*

Download Wad manager and place the dol in apps/wadmanager/BOOT.DOL YOU NEED TO RENAME IT BOOT.DOL

run HBC and launch wad manager. install the wad for system menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup