Hacking 4.0u launching backups from official disc loading channel

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know there used to be riskiimod or whatevr for a prvious firmware but last i checked there wasnt a main channel loadder for 4.0. Have they come out with one yet?

LexLuthor

Trophies
XP
Country
You have to use Cioscorp.

First, ensure you have preloader installed.
Download the softmii or MiiWii package and skip everything and skip right to the cioscorp section.
Once you installed all the wads your Wii will tell you your system menu is corrupt.
Dont worry, just hold reset as you turn it on to boot preloader. Go to the homebrew channel from there and reinstall preloader once again.

Then (assuming you have the right hacks enabled in preloader) backups should run from the disk channel.

I would strongly advise making a nand backup in bootmii first (if you have it installed).
That way if all else fails you know you can just go back to how your wii was before.

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um so this cioscorp part i cant seem to find in the softmii update i tried to use. i went to the preloader in it and it said it did not have any system hacks for my fw version and wiimii only works with 3.2 it says

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um so this cioscorp part i cant seem to find in the softmii update i tried to use. i went to the preloader in it and it said it did not have any system hacks for my fw version and wiimii only works with 3.2 it says

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Preloader/hacks
wink.gif

be sure you use preloader 0.29 for 4.0: http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Preloader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Spot the difference, Deal or no deal, can't remember the others lol