GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey there was a Japanese TPS shooter for the Ds that looked just like Brothers in Arms. It was a Japanese game... I will try to see if I can find it somewhere.

cakeslob

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
VariantDevil said:
Hey there was a Japanese TPS shooter for the Ds that looked just like Brothers in Arms. It was a Japanese game... I will try to see if I can find it somewhere.
simple series DS: 30 something

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
jester13 said:
Wasnt that Japanese game called Unknown Soldier or something? I just deleted a bunch of my save files and saw that and got reminded of it

Yeah, Unknown Soldier. It's in Japanese and no one has talked about it since it's release.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unknown soldier is pretty good and you dont really need to know japanese to play
it has arrows showing you where to go and stuff so yeah

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tinymonkeyt said:
unknown soldier is pretty good and you dont really need to know japanese to play
it has arrows showing you where to go and stuff so yeah

Is there any news of an English release? Because if there is I'll just wait

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I missed this one, I think I'll give it a try myself.

Unknown Soldier - Mokuba no Houkou
imr2.php

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CreX said:
Unknown Soldier seems great. I loved Brothers in Arms DS! Alot better than the CoD DS titles imo.

I normally prefer 3rd person shooters over 1st person shooters, but Brothers in Arms DS had too many glitches, Call of duty is superior on the DS because it is much more flawless in that specific area, especially World at War

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
imz said:
CreX said:
Unknown Soldier seems great. I loved Brothers in Arms DS! Alot better than the CoD DS titles imo.

I normally prefer 3rd person shooters over 1st person shooters, but Brothers in Arms DS had too many glitches, Call of duty is superior on the DS because it is much more flawless in that specific area, especially World at War
Yeah CoD:WaW was good but CoD4 sucked hard! i mean you litteraly had to destroy your screen by rubbing back and forth, as fast as you could when those terrorists attacked you from upclose. also you had to shoot single enemies forever to kill them. Brothers in Arms were very good. It had all those memorable TPS elements, like the cover system. The zoom-in aiming, and grenade throwing.

You guys remember that Halo DS stuff that got cancelled. It was so easy to see that it was a modded GoldenEye Rogue Agent game. Brothers in Arms for DS always reminds me of how great Gears of War would have been on DS, because Brothers in Arms has all those GoW elements.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs