Hardware 3rd party Gamecube controller.

chalupa

Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
all gc controllers work on the wii. items number two and three are first party soo have fun with those =)
actually, i take that back they are not original but originals are not hard to find. there are actually links to them in number 2.

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i did post something about a controller i bought from ebay, cheap as hell no branding at all

it arrived broken lol, the Z button was stuck soon as i pressed it, i had to open the controller and use a knife to carve some plastic and after that its been working great. was like 2-3 months ago still working fine. my brother did buy a controller from gamestop, those mini controllers the directional joystick points to the left, but doesnt affect gameply, also it was only used for about 2 weeks before that happened

*Edit*
ones i grabbed from ebay was #2, comes in a bubble wrap. also mine came with 4mb memory card instead of 2x controllers, memory card was converted to a SD card adapter and works great also

andreq

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got #2 with 2 extension cable (6 ft) and 2 4mb memory card and it work great on the Wii and I can use it with classic game.

BUT, for some reason, my other MadCat wont work with classic game.. but work good in gamecube mode...

have fun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s