3rd party Gamecube controller.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Bloodgod, Apr 22, 2007.

Apr 22, 2007
  1. Bloodgod
    OP

Member Bloodgod 嵐の王

United States
    I'm looking for some cheap GC controller since I can't find my damn 1st party ones. So I was wondering if I could use these with my Wii and work properly. Kinda iffy on those wireless ones though.

item one

item two

item three

2. chalupa

Member chalupa GBAtemp Fan

United States
    all gc controllers work on the wii. items number two and three are first party soo have fun with those =)
    actually, i take that back they are not original but originals are not hard to find. there are actually links to them in number 2.

3. Takrin

Member Takrin GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i did post something about a controller i bought from ebay, cheap as hell no branding at all

it arrived broken lol, the Z button was stuck soon as i pressed it, i had to open the controller and use a knife to carve some plastic and after that its been working great. was like 2-3 months ago still working fine. my brother did buy a controller from gamestop, those mini controllers the directional joystick points to the left, but doesnt affect gameply, also it was only used for about 2 weeks before that happened

*Edit*
    ones i grabbed from ebay was #2, comes in a bubble wrap. also mine came with 4mb memory card instead of 2x controllers, memory card was converted to a SD card adapter and works great also

4. andreq

Member andreq GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I got #2 with 2 extension cable (6 ft) and 2 4mb memory card and it work great on the Wii and I can use it with classic game.

BUT, for some reason, my other MadCat wont work with classic game.. but work good in gamecube mode...

have fun