3K3Y: New R1pp3r version coming this week!

mon0

XPLOiTS FTW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3k3y-generic-news-image-1.jpg

Team 3k3y announced the upcoming release of the new Ripp3r (v1.24) software for the 3k3y. The update will
include some nice killer features such as creating .iso out of your cracked psn titles and homebrew.

This is a major update with 3 new killer features:

- IRD files no longer needed for rebuilding 'jailbreak/scene' rips!
- Build homebrew ISOs!
- Build ISOs from PSN games!

That sounds brilliant doesn't it?

Follow the link below to view the tutorial that shows how to convert cracked psn content
to .iso to use on your 3k3y`d playstation 3:

View the tutorial...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: http://nforush.net/consolenews/detail/3k3y-new-r1pp3r-version-coming-this-week.html

Reactions: yuyuyup and signz

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team 3k3y announced the upcoming release of the new Ripp3r (v1.24) software for the 3k3y. The update will
include some nice killer features such as creating .iso out of your cracked psn titles and homebrew.

I am very excited about this, but at this point I certainly have a lot of questions related to this stuff.

Do you guys have a chat or IRC where I could chat with the developers real time?

mon0

XPLOiTS FTW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Needs me one of these 0_0

You bet!

Shitty situation I'm in actually... I got a cheap fat ps3 (50eu) but the drive is screwed :/
Currently trying to repair it but due to lack of time and so on I'm far off from finishing the repair heh.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
You bet!

Shitty situation I'm in actually... I got a cheap fat ps3 (50eu) but the drive is screwed :/
Currently trying to repair it but due to lack of time and so on I'm far off from finishing the repair heh.

unfortunately the 3k3y wouldn't be any use to you if your drive isn't working (assuming you're not on cfw) because you need a working drive to use it

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am curious as to whether ISOs made from cracked PSN games will be playable on CFW enabled PS3s. I know Multiman can play some PSN titles natively with some re-arranging of files, but I wouldn't mind dropping an RE4 HD Iso in multiman to trim down my XMB

mon0

XPLOiTS FTW
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortunately the 3k3y wouldn't be any use to you if your drive isn't working (assuming you're not on cfw) because you need a working drive to use it

Yep. That's why I called it a shitty situation :P

Hope I have got some spare time soon to take a closer look at it.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
call me an idiot: ... but..would this benefit someone with a hacked PS3 phat and non-hacked PS3 Slim?

If it works with pan, you could theoretically get the best of both worlds. Disc loading would be replaced with HDD loading. Homebrew? Not sure yet since there is no info yet on it.

soulrazor

Trophies
XP
Country
Would this work on the newly announced 12GB PS3 System????

for the european ones it does (on 3k3y site it is refered as 4k model) maybe the us one will too but nothing is granted yet (could be patched since the exploit is already out for that model in europe giving them time to patch it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0