Hacking 3G Vita PSVSD Setup help

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so I just Ordered a 3G Vita that is on 3.60, ready for HENkaku, and I also Ordered a PSVSD. Now, I am curious as to how I should get it to how I want it.

Intent:
Use the PSVSD as the ux0
Use the SD2Vita as uma0
If possible, want to use the Vita Memory Card as a 3rd Storage Option if I can. If not, eeeehhh. Not important.

I know I will have to do some kind of Transfer to the PSVSD. But since I will be starting from scratch with it, it will not bother me if I have to Format.

Device Activation under my PSN:
If I am correct, I should be able to Activate the 3G Vita while using the DNS trick to avoid FW Update nags, yes?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
1: use the StorageMgr driver, which is fully customizable in the devices to mountpoint mapping

2: activation on 3.60 requires ReNpDrm which is very miss or hit, if you choose to upgrade to 3.65 it should work with just the Henkaku version spoofing option

Reactions: Smoker1

Smoker1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1: use the StorageMgr driver, which is fully customizable in the devices to mountpoint mapping

2: activation on 3.60 requires ReNpDrm which is very miss or hit, if you choose to upgrade to 3.65 it should work with just the Henkaku version spoofing option
Got any experience with PSM Games????
I tried Copying over with QCMA, but it keeps saying I need to connect to PSN and Download it again. I try, but it says it cant due to the DNS I have to Block Updates. Cant even Activate PSM since Sony ditched it. I tried the NoPsmDRM, it works, but does not have what I have Purchased Unlocked. I tried with my QCMA Backup which works on my other Vita, but wont work on my new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @DinohScene, I'm not much of a gaymer, more-so a creator.