Hacking *.3dz ROMs with private header on Sky3DS?

tpax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hey,

I got a *.3dz ROM patched with a private header which only me and my friend has. I would like to use this ROM with my Sky3DS, but as far as I understand, if I use this .3dz rom with DiskWriter, it will overwrite the header with the one in the Sky3DS template. Do I get it right?
If so, how can I use the .3dz ROM with private header on my Sky3DS? Can I extract the header from that file to reinject it in the template file?
Any suggestions?

Thanx in advance.

Best regards,

tpax

4ur0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You simply have to rip the header from the game and edit the sky3ds template header entry for that game.

Reactions: tpax

tpax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Ok thank you mate, helped me a lot. Just one more question, for example for Super Smash Bros, can I use any private header from any game? Or does the header has to be dumped exactly from Super Smash Bros, and not from eg. Street Fighter or any other game?

4ur0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok thank you mate, helped me a lot. Just one more question, for example for Super Smash Bros, can I use any private header from any game? Or does the header has to be dumped exactly from Super Smash Bros, and not from eg. Street Fighter or any other game?
You can do that, apparently no one (yet?) has reported being banned so.

Reactions: tpax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)