Hardware 3DSXL freezes, how to mod it to backup from NAND?

ceelo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may be wrong, but I believe there is someone in the GBATemp community who does or knows about a service to be paid and sending my 3DSXL to them to hardmod it to unbrick it with the NAND backup of the system?

My 3DS goes to the homescreen (originally 9.2, currently version 4.5, it was downgraded using Gateway downgrader). but it doesnt do anything after that. It just freezes if you enter any app. Ive taken out the Mem card, and the Gamecart, and it just freezes when I try to enter anything. Can someone point me in the direction of who I need to talk to, to fix my 3DS using my NAND backup? I don't want to send it to Nintendo because they will update it to a firmware we all know we don't want.

I knew of someone here, but if I see the name, Ill remember em. Thanks in advance!

::edit:: I also wanted to clarify, the downgrade and everything worked perfectly. This problem happened like a week or two later. Everything was working perfect so I don't even know how this happened.

I also guess the title should be "WHERE to send for repair via NAND"

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I may be wrong, but I believe there is someone in the GBATemp community who does or knows about a service to be paid and sending my 3DSXL to them to hardmod it to unbrick it with the NAND backup of the system?

My 3DS goes to the homescreen (originally 9.2, currently version 4.5, it was downgraded using Gateway downgrader). but it doesnt do anything after that. It just freezes if you enter any app. Ive taken out the Mem card, and the Gamecart, and it just freezes when I try to enter anything. Can someone point me in the direction of who I need to talk to, to fix my 3DS using my NAND backup? I don't want to send it to Nintendo because they will update it to a firmware we all know we don't want.

I knew of someone here, but if I see the name, Ill remember em. Thanks in advance!

::edit:: I also wanted to clarify, the downgrade and everything worked perfectly. This problem happened like a week or two later. Everything was working perfect so I don't even know how this happened.

I also guess the title should be "WHERE to send for repair via NAND"
Message hundshamer he offer NAND mods in US

Ps does your 3ds not show any banners for any applications, I fixed one recently that had similar symptoms and restoring the 9.2 backup and downgrading again fixed it perfectly, I can only assume the downgrade process must of messed up at some point

Avalynn

I'm here to learn and help.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are around the East Coast drop me a message :) and if you're not, please take some snow with you.

Reactions: Ronhero

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs