Homebrew 3DSThem.es - Your new destination for custom 3DS themes

Status
Not open for further replies.

droople

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
- Suggestive tag added. You can view them by enabling the setting.
- Badge and splash screen uploading fixed.
- Popular & favourite theme listing options are fixed. Popular theme listing will now load faster
Awesome.

Some error message in IE

An error has occurred. Your useragent is Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/7.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3; Creative AutoUpdate v1.41.09; rv:11.0) like Gecko
Unable to get property 'contains' of undefined or null reference in https://splash.3dsthem.es/js/lib.js?1474906092 at line 15

Last edited by droople,

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@erman1337 A suggestion, to avoid abusive use of CPU of the site server, because you do not change the area of popular themes to popular users. You can place a rank with the 10 members who stood out during the week.
You can make a layout like the image below, containing the avatar and the latest themes posted by the users.

Screenshot_2017-02-21-21-14-01.png

This will ease the process of change gives area of popular. This way you will not have to use caching. This way you would be making galleries available with several themes instead of several random Themes, which increase the query process in MySQL.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@erman1337 Several users are activating the suggestive theme option in normal themes, I believe they have not understood the explanations placed beside the button that defines the theme as suggestive.

NOTE: If it is not the case they are activating this option because they are not reading the explanations. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-23-10-24-55.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-23-10-24-55.png
    569.7 KB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot_2017-02-23-10-24-44.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-23-10-24-44.png
    631.1 KB · Views: 151
  • Screenshot_2017-02-23-10-25-13.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-23-10-25-13.png
    98.8 KB · Views: 157
Last edited by Ryumaru,

FlameSpeedster

That Guy Who Made 250+ 3DS Themes
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@erman1337 Several users are activating the suggestive theme option in normal themes, I believe they have not understood the explanations placed beside the button that defines the theme as suggestive.

NOTE: If it is not the case they are activating this option because they are not reading the explanations. :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
Well that's hilarious. I guess the instructions need to be more clear in the future.

Reactions: Ryumaru

OTACON120

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well that's hilarious. I guess the instructions need to be more clear in the future.
As a web developer, I can confidently state that instructions can never be too clear, and there will always be someone who will either not understand (or, much more likely, not even read) any instructions given to them. :P

So while you'll never be able to reach everybody, it still helps to be as clear as possible as this situation clearly shows. :rofl2:

Reactions: FlameSpeedster

LunarD3ATH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing I think is missing on the site and readjust the search panel.

Yeah, my only complaint has to do with searching and browsing. You can't go to a specific page for basic browsing and searching doesn't always pop up themes, despite using the right words.

Oh and the lack of a proper report function. Speaking of that, I emailed [email protected] like Erman asked, but never received a reply. Maybe I got the wrong email address. Ahh well.

Aside from those small issues, the site works well. I rarely have trouble finding what I'm looking for, unless of course no one has posted a theme I'm looking for, obviously, but in those cases I generally make my own. I'm getting better at that, as well, thanks to Usagi's preview function. So much better than Yata+, in my opinion.

Hey, I'm curious: you've made a lot of themes, Ryumaru. What do you prefer to use for your theme-making?

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Yeah, my only complaint has to do with searching and browsing. You can't go to a specific page for basic browsing and searching doesn't always pop up themes, despite using the right words.

Oh and the lack of a proper report function. Speaking of that, I emailed [email protected] like Erman asked, but never received a reply. Maybe I got the wrong email address. Ahh well.

Aside from those small issues, the site works well. I rarely have trouble finding what I'm looking for, unless of course no one has posted a theme I'm looking for, obviously, but in those cases I generally make my own. I'm getting better at that, as well, thanks to Usagi's preview function. So much better than Yata+, in my opinion.

Hey, I'm curious: you've made a lot of themes, Ryumaru. What do you prefer to use for your theme-making?
I like to create themes of Animes or Games, I use Usagi, Yata plus has many limitations.
If you want to deepen and improve your abilities in the process of creating customized themes see this topic.

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed