3DSGamerworld? Should I be worried?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Shooshi, May 13, 2015.

1. Shooshi
    OP

Shooshi Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2007
    United States
    Hey everyone,

I just purchased 2 sky3ds cards from their website yesterday. I got a confirmation email and everything looked good. I noticed on my CC that I used that there is a pending transaction of 192.31 which I believe is from 3dsgamerworld. My email confirmation states that its 175+4.50 shipping = 179.50. That's a difference of 12.81. It still shows as pending on my CC, but I'm wondering if I should bring it up now or wait to see what actually posts. I've read there may be international fee's but I believe its supposed to be under a dollar... not over 10 bucks.

Thanks!

2. blindseer

blindseer Past Generation Gamer

Jan 17, 2015
    United States
    Earth
    I going to go out on a limb and say that its probably a banking fee due to probably being an overseas charge. Cant find anything on their website specifying overcharges, but the multi-currency makes me lean in that direction.

mech likes this.
  3. Shooshi
    OP

Shooshi Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2007
    United States

Hmm... Do you think if I called my bank, it would show on their end that they added the 12 bucks because it was an international charge? It just throws me off that it's such a random number and you don't get informed about any of this.

Thanks!

4. blindseer

blindseer Past Generation Gamer

Jan 17, 2015
    United States
    Earth
    All you can do is try, but I've seen other threads where happened to other people, not sure what stores they used, but it does happen.

5. gunner007

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    They use an overseas payment processor due to the fact that most CC processors don't allow for merchants to sell those devices.

6. Plasma Shadow

Plasma Shadow GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform

May 15, 2009
    I have no fucking idea.
    When I bought from there, I was charged more for currency conversion charges and paying via card.
    Nevertheless I got my GW in a week so.

7. Shooshi
    OP

Shooshi Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2007
    United States
    Thanks for the responses everyone! I feel a little more relieved that it wasn't just me. It looks like the pending charge just posted so hopefully it's almost here. Did any of you get a tracking number from 3dsgamerworld? It looks like I didn't get any additional email besides the order confirmation and an order status update saying it was shipped, but no tracking information.

8. gunner007

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    It should be on your login page on the website if any.

In any case, it comes by UPS Media Innvoations style mail so it can take up to a week even if you live 30 miles away.'

If anything hasn't changed, you'll get a blank card with no sticker or logo due to it being a copyright device.

9. Plasma Shadow

Plasma Shadow GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform

May 15, 2009
    I have no fucking idea.
    I didnt get tracking, but I ordered it around the end of January and had it within the first week of feb/going into the second

10. Neptune

Neptune GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 7, 2003
    United States
    Internet

International fees are usually around 3-10% depending on where

11. loco365

loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Sep 1, 2010
    There's international fees, but sometimes online payment services will charge you to use them. When I got my Gateway from eachmall, I used tenpay and had to pay an additional fee to use their service.

12. 3DSGamerWorld.Com

3DSGamerWorld.Com Member

Newcomer
    Dec 31, 2014
    United States
    We are very sorry for we did not tell you tracking number in time.Please email to us and we will tell you tracking number.Sorry!