Hardware 3DS XL Zelda LE Bundle $149.99 @ Target on Black Friday

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
That sale has to be backed up with a new shipment. Bet on it.

Of course because they restocked the Limited Edition OoT 3DS, Fire Emblem 3DS, Pikachu 3DS XL, and Animal Crossing 3DS XL.... Chances are that just isn't going to happen the only place that got a restock on any of these was UK for Animal Crossing

Joe88

[λ]
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they dont price adjust on bf prices
this is prevent people from buying the item now and just going to get a price adjustment when the actual sale occurs

LegendAssassinF

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
they dont price adjust on bf prices
this is prevent people from buying the item now and just going to get a price adjustment when the actual sale occurs

Yeah most policies have it clearly written... the best time to buy this was on friday and sat to get it for $200 anyway using the Walmart price match anyway since they would price match that price anyway

Theconejo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to try getting it adjusted. If not, hopefully I can get another bundle and return the one I have.

What do I do get it back to the factory settings? Since I just opened it. And finally do they even register the serial number? Can I just buy a new one for 149.99 and return it with the receipt of the one purchased last week?

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking it was crazy for them to offer the bundles for the same price as just the console.

I was just looking online at Targets black friday preview and saw nothing about 3DS.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to try getting it adjusted. If not, hopefully I can get another bundle and return the one I have.

What do I do get it back to the factory settings? Since I just opened it. And finally do they even register the serial number? Can I just buy a new one for 149.99 and return it with the receipt of the one purchased last week?

i did the same thing, sucks to have to go to the store on black friday , or 2 am thanksgiving nite
but i already got a 4.5 ,not going to chance them being all sold out

Theconejo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well crap, I already got the game and a 3DS XL but dang I may have to jump on this.

Is the game pre-installed or a download code? If it is a code maybe I could sell it.

It's a download code. I bought the bundle and a hard copy of the game. I sold the code that was in the bundle yesterday.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will they adjust for me since I just bought it this weekend? What do you guys think?

No, they will not. Black Friday sales are valid Black Friday only and they don't match our adjust any prices for it

Edit:

Yeah I was wondering that, because the Zelda bundle is $220, whereas standard 3DS XL is $200. Hadn't heard anything form the flyer about it being on sale for the same $150.

Zaide

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I stood in line at Target to get the Pikachu 3DS XL for 160 and they only had 3 in stock. With Black Friday lines you can forget about getting one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: