Homebrew 3DS XL Messed-up screen and crash. Help?

Deleted member 440156

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing Pokemon Sun on my 3DS XL, (old) but recently, there have been problems. When I open the system to two clicks, the system turns off. (I tried turning it on that way, and it seems to make a clicking noise in the upper right-hand corner when it crashes.) This wasn't much of a problem, as I don't really need to have it open that far, but now the screens are messed up. The upper screen takes on a dark hue, and the lower screen is lighter. Here are some pictures:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

RafaX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Pokémon Sun is one of the most problematic games of Nintendo. That means that if you have Pokémon Sun, your system could have several glitchs on the screen or worse, in the same system. I recommend that every time that happens, check the guide (If you have it), to know if there is any fix to the error.

In the worst case, your motherboard could be damaged and you would have to take it to repair right now.

I hope this helps you in something and you can solve the error. :)

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Seems to me something went bonkers with some ribbon cable inside the 3DSs motherbard.
Also Pokemon Sun is quite buggy on old 3DS due to the hardware limitations such as low RAM resulting in poor performance and frequent random crashes(experienced them myself)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche