3DS XL Flashcard confusion / Where should I buy in Canada?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Kragar, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Kragar
    OP

Kragar Member

Newcomer
    Sep 9, 2010
    Canada
    Ok so I just got a 6.1.0-12U firmware 3DS XL and was wondering a few things. Sorry if some of the info has been covered, some of which helped but in the end I am still left confused.

A) Should I update from 6.1.0-12U to 6.3.0-12U? for the purpose of being up to date since the flash cards support this latest version anyways? just thought I'd double check.

B) I'm in Canada, and I got scammed by a fake card before. There's dozens of sites that people recommend but in the end they aren't the official sites recommended by DSTWO company itself. Where should I buy my DSTWO flash card from in Canada that will ship the fastest?

C) I did read that playing DS games on 3DS is nothing but headaches with the system wanting to update. In the end I just want to play 3DS games but with the option of GBA / DS games, hence the choice for DSTWO card. Can I still play new 3DS games that come out when I buy the actual game? or will it force me to update in which I could wait anyways?

D) Should I just wait for a gateway 2.0

Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice