3DS XL extended battery AND circle pad pro?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Muyfa666, May 13, 2014.

1. Muyfa666
    OP

Muyfa666 GBAtemp Fan

Mar 27, 2008
    Are there any solution that let's me use both a extended battery and circle pad pro?

I'm about to take the 3DS XL plunge, but I really want a extended battery to go with it.

I'm looking at the Mugen one, but I hear CPP is not compatible with it? Are there any other extended batteries of quality out there that's also CPP compatible?

2. Shadowhunta

Shadowhunta GBAtemp Regular

Aug 1, 2006
    Hants
    Not likely mate due to the fact the extended batteries add bulk onto the bottom of the device, thus you can no longer use the CPP

3. migles

migles Mei the sexiest bae

GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    no, extended battery hads a lot of size in the back, unless you someway mod CPP it will not fit...

4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    No.
    There was the Nyko Power Grip Pro that had an extended battery as well as a second circle pad but it was never released.

5. Mira

Mira GBAtemp Regular

Mar 30, 2014
    Italy
    don't think they are...and anyway how are you gonna hold that???

6. Commoner

Commoner GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2013
    I replied to a very similar post before. I'll quote that reply here for you convenience.

You can just go ahead and play with the battery pack hooked up to the 3DS charge port via the wire. You can leave the battery pack itself on a table nearby or perhaps beside you on your seat. You could even stick most battery packs in your pocket with the wire trailing out to your 3DS in order to charge it in case you need to play while standing up or walking around.

7. chairsgotoschool

chairsgotoschool Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2014
    United States
    The ccp is very roomy I'm sure you could combine them with a little modding