• Likes 1

Crimsonclaw111

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's too bad North America gets crap colors, else I'd get one ASAP. Maybe a few months down the line silver will come out...

Or, even better (the best!), white.

jamesaa

The Prince of Insufficient Light
Trophies
XP
All things point to me wanting one, only things possibly stopping me are:

- Price after trading in my 3DS, really don't want to be spending much on the upgrade.
- How games look on the larger screens, this is something where i'm going to need to try a 3DS XL before buying one.

EDIT: annnnd, Circle Pad Pro... clearly the current one won't work on the XL, and although I don't have one yet, i may want it for KH 3DS :unsure:

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AN ANTI-ALIASING FILTER?!?!? I definitely and gonna do some more research on this cuz it all sounds somewhat fishy...

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Video!

9z2U6.jpg

8rU7h.jpg

DAOc8.jpg

1w8g9.jpg

New preview:
http://www.bamarenlive.com/2012/06/test-nintendo-3ds-xl.html
- the screen looks good, very good
- while the image looked worse on a DSiXL than on a DSi, it's not the case here. 3DSXL pixels look as defined as on 3DS.
- the screen seems very luminous
- 3D effect is more comfortable and more immediate
- the analog stick is more convenient to use, no need to bend your thumb anymore
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=39261030#post39261030

He could be lying. I'm sick of unofficial statements, if I see official statements claiming this, then I'll take this seriously.
Why the hell would a news site not related to Nintendo lie about this? And before you claim a bias, they did raise a negative (speaker volume)

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
video doesn't work in chrome, but i am impressed with the fact that the 3d effect viewing range has been improved, it was very poor on the 3ds and you had to be in one place all the time, i hope the 3d effect is more slack on the xl.

please find a link on youtube, video doesn't work.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
video doesn't work in chrome, but i am impressed with the fact that the 3d effect viewing range has been improved, it was very poor on the 3ds and you had to be in one place all the time, i hope the 3d effect is more slack on the xl.
Link:

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's too bad North America gets crap colors, else I'd get one ASAP. Maybe a few months down the line silver will come out...

Or, even better (the best!), white.
I'm pretty sure NA gets white.

I found it weird because we didn't get the white 3DS. I thought they said that at Nintendo Direct.

I was literally about to import a European 3DS since they get everything before us, and now most games will be on the eShop. I might as well get the XL. I just have to find a place that doesn't charge a million dollars to ship here.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
No, we get red and blue because NOA seems to think that we only want colours that appeal to kids.

I want DSi XL launch colours (sexy brown) and even the white 3DS they showed.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

I found it weird because we didn't get the white 3DS. I thought they said that at Nintendo Direct.

I was literally about to import a European 3DS since they get everything before us, and now most games will be on the eShop. I might as well get the XL. I just have to find a place that doesn't charge a million dollars to ship here.

do you really think it's worth it importing a EU 3ds xl? we don't get all games first and our games are much more expensive too, good luck i guess, it would be so much easier if the 3ds was made region free, people wouldn't have to waste money like this anymore.

Kiaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omg the top screen is so thin :wtf: and more matte-finishes! I'm feeling very tempted right now...

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
I really want to know if DS Games look better on this 3DS XL...

well there CTR (3DS dev name) Dev producted used a box and it uses a awesome filter and makes the pictures look clear on tv screen
so im sure it will look great

i cant remmeber the name of it right now but sure someone can find a picture

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.