Hacking 3ds XL 11.0 downgrade!!

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hey! So I found a dsiware mod downgrade. I have two 3ds xl one 11.0 EUR Luma CFW Version & other 11.0 JPN version that I want to downgrade but I herd that I need same region consoles for it. Ok now the real question is that. If I change the region of EUR Version Console to JPN & then use the dsiware downgrade will it work? One more question can I restore nand of the eur version console back to where it was after Im done with the jpn console downgrade?

(SORRY FOR BAD ENGLISH MY GRAMMAR IS NOT GOOD. PLEASE DON'T JUDGE! JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION IF YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!) :mellow:

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
People already told you in another thread that a hardmod is your only option because there isn't a Japanese exploit game for the Dsiware downgrade...

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
People already told you in another thread that a hardmod is your only option because there isn't a Japanese exploit game for the Dsiware downgrade...
I just wanted to confirm but if I use eur console to downgrade jpn console. What bad will happen to it?

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
There isn't a game that can downgrade a Japanese console. Your only option is a hardmod.
This dsiware downgrade doe'nt say you need same region consoles.

Check it out!

• Two systems, one running custom firmware (preferably through arm9loaderhax) and one on stock 11.0.0-33
    (If you are trying to downgrade an Old 3DS, you must have a modded Old 3DS as well to do this! New 3DS can not system transfer to an Old 3DS!)
  • godmode9
  • A legitimately purchased copy of the DSiWare game Fieldrunners on the hacked console (installs from sources like freeShop do not work, due to the ticket not being legitimate)
  • This Folder, which contains a copy of fwTool and the hacked save. Currently, only a US save is available.
    If someone has the hack on a European DSi, please extract using this tool and upload it. (The normal save host is down. It's lucky I even found this one.)
  • Everything (except the hardmod) listed on Plailect's hardmoddowngrade page

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Check it out!

• Two systems, one running custom firmware (preferably through arm9loaderhax) and one on stock 11.0.0-33
    (If you are trying to downgrade an Old 3DS, you must have a modded Old 3DS as well to do this! New 3DS can not system transfer to an Old 3DS!)
  • godmode9
  • A legitimately purchased copy of the DSiWare game Fieldrunners on the hacked console (installs from sources like freeShop do not work, due to the ticket not being legitimate)
  • This Folder, which contains a copy of fwTool and the hacked save. Currently, only a US save is available.
    If someone has the hack on a European DSi, please extract using this tool and upload it. (The normal save host is down. It's lucky I even found this one.)
The consoles have to be the same region to system transfer, and as I said before, your only option is a hardmod for a Japanese console.

D

Deleted User

Check it out!

• godmode9
3DS consoles are region locked, though. You can't play out-of-region games on a stock console, why would you be able to transfer to an out-of-region console? It's not mentioned because it should be common sense.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
if I change region of eur console to jpn then backup nand using descript9 then turn the region back to where it was then use dsiware & transfer jpn backup of nand? will it work?

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if I change region of eur console to jpn then backup nand using descript9 then turn the region back to where it was then use dsiware & transfer jpn backup of nand? will it work?
No. There isn't a Dsiware game that can downgrade Japanese systems.

D

Deleted User

NO. To use a region changed console requires CFW as the Secureinfo_A is no longer signed, and on a stock console, will cause a blackscreen. And Fieldrunners is (AFAIK) not available in Japan, and sending a JPN copy of it over to a EUR console will cause it to not show up on the home menu, or if it DOES show up, it won't be bootable because signature checking is not patched. Now drop it.

juan_3579

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Posted because I also saw the other thread.

Your only options:

Sell the JPN New 3ds and use the money to buy one on a lower firmware version.
Purchase or install a hardmod to downgrade NATIVE_FIRM.

What is so hard to understand about that? If the DSiWare game has been pulled from the Japanese eShop, it's impossible to use DSiWarehax, and region changing won't work as several posters have already mentioned.

Edit: I only posted this because I was in a similar situation with a USA new 3ds and a JPN New 3ds xl, I did a temp hard mod and downgraded using Cubic Ninja.

Last edited by juan_3579,
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.