ijustwannaplaywii

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So I was playing resident evil revelations and put my 3DS into sleep mode by folding it closed and now not thing will turn on apart from the power button I tired to turn it off and on again via power button but it is doing nothing not even the internet light will turn on what is going on please help me I’m really really scared
Post automatically merged:

I’m scared pls help

Where are you

Where are you
And I’m so sorry

Update: if I pop out the as card it boots as normal but if u put it back in I get the error again please help me

Attachments

• IMG_3923.jpeg
    IMG_3923.jpeg
    979.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3922.jpeg
    IMG_3922.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Last edited by ijustwannaplaywii,

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So I was playing resident evil revelations and put my 3DS into sleep mode by folding it closed and now not thing will turn on apart from the power button I tired to turn it off and on again via power button but it is doing nothing not even the internet light will turn on what is going on please help me I’m really really scared

I’m scared pls help

Where are you

And I’m so sorry

Update: if I pop out the as card it boots as normal but if u put it back in I get the error again please help me

It is a game card or a flashcard?

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Update: if I pop out the as card it boots as normal
Okay, so evidently there's a problem with your SD card.

Standard procedure is to copy everything off the card (preferably with Roadkil's Unstoppable Copier), format the card, test the empty card with h2testw, and then copy everything back if the test is okay.

This is the same advice you can find in any number of threads here instead of trying to demand immediate assistance.

Reactions: raxadian

ijustwannaplaywii

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

I’m scared pls help

Where are you

And I’m so sorry

okay so update to update i left it alone overnight when i woke up it was working as normal however it randomly turned off again many hours later this time whilst i was playing RF4 actively it hasn't done this again in the past days I'm really confused but now I'm always paranoid my 3ds is gonna randomly brick up for about 9-ish hours

pokota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem for a while. What wound up working for me was taking the battery out and letting it rest for a couple hours (which suggests that something's getting unseated as uptime increases). Are you still using the original battery?

ijustwannaplaywii

OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I had this problem for a while. What wound up working for me was taking the battery out and letting it rest for a couple hours (which suggests that something's getting unseated as uptime increases). Are you still using the original battery?
idk i got it second hand from a friend also one of the screw is stuck in place so i cant do that already tried

It is a game card or a flashcard?
its a pirated cia instead via hshop

cuz FUCK NINTENDO

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You already said it boots fine without the SD card. I told you how to check your SD card for problems. If you're not going to take people's advice, then this thread is pointless.

Also please be advised that using punctuation like commas and periods will make your posts much easier to read.

Reactions: lone_wolf323

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)