Hardware 3DS with Wi-Fi SDHC Cards

Misledz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Not sure if this has been posted before but forgive me if it has.

Just wanted to know if anyone has used one with their 3DS. The N3DS has an annoying as hell method in card swapping and it gets even worse with the built in FTP transfer rate. Has anyone tried using one, if so what's the transfer speed rate, if its worse or better than FTP or just as slow.

Ref :

Misledz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm using a SanDisk Ultra 32GB UHS-1/Class 10 SDHC card with my original 3DS. Running FTP-3DS as server and Caja as client, I'm getting about 600KB/s.
I'm actually setting up for this. Currently using the exact same one as you, the red and grey one and frankly that's the best one so far. Caja I'm pretty sure is Linux only so I guess I'll use Filezilla or something.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm actually setting up for this. Currently using the exact same one as you, the red and grey one and frankly that's the best one so far. Caja I'm pretty sure is Linux only so I guess I'll use Filezilla or something.
Yeah, it comes with the Mint MATE distro. I prefer SanDisk, as I've had great compatibility with them when it comes to anything homebrew.

Reactions: Misledz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)