Hacking 3ds Version 0.0.0-0E

PedroDJavier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all. Today i was in Madrid Games Week and I see that:
mini_131110033254439640.jpg

This 3ds was there for triying one piece 3ds game. it is a dev unit because in the home menu appears conf and dev. I found another one piece 3ds, this one is a panda unit (dev)

Anyone can explain me the 0.0.0-0E firm ? one piece game don´t upgrade it ? ( or its because is a dev ? )

Thanks and sorry for my bad English

better quality photo: http://www.subirimagenes.net/i/131110033254439640.jpg

PedroDJavier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
But i think NINTENDO and MADRID GAMES WEEK maker are very stupid showing a 3ds dev unit ( i use it but i dont know how to use the dev options )

Ohh ! excuse me im triying to errase

I don´t know how, if a moderator can... Thanks
(im new in gbatemp)

Edit by Cyan: I merged your posts.
You can't delete a post, but you can edit it if you need to post again before someone else.

alphaplayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pedro, I was at that Madrid Games Week too and see that! You can distract the Nintendo guys and I can get rid of that 0.0.03DS ;)
Anyways, I will contact you soon about your 3DS Nand dumps that I saw at EOL ;)

Kei00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Maybe that's the trick for firmware spoofing, let the game think that our 3DS is a dev unit returning a 0.0.0 firmware version ID (?)

PedroDJavier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pedro, I was at that Madrid Games Week too and see that! You can distract the Nintendo guys and I can get rid of that 0.0.03DS ;)
Anyways, I will contact you soon about your 3DS Nand dumps that I saw at EOL ;)

Are you for Madrid ? I´m baned aprox 10 days for SCENE 3ds in eol, because nand dumps... ;)

PedroDJavier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I believe multiple people.(One of them posted a pic!)

I´m investigating about downgrading 3ds without a previous NAND dump. Some EOL users and i know today if the experiment works or not. I ask because if someone with a dev unit can get a dump.. is possible that we can transform a normal 3ds into a dev unit :D What users have a dev ?

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I´m investigating about downgrading 3ds without a previous NAND dump. Some EOL users and i know today if the experiment works or not. I ask because if someone with a dev unit can get a dump.. is possible that we can transform a normal 3ds into a dev unit :D What users have a dev ?

I wouldn't even DARE to try that out. It'll result bricking systems for SURE. I don't know if the member(he even posted a damn picture here!) even has the hardware to dump his dev nand.

To explain the brick thing,

Your console has a single ID Nand file, it specific to your console!(It uses it's own keys and all, I don't know that much about it) and if you try to place a nand file from another system on it, it'll kill itself because it can't use that nand file from the OTHER 3ds. Yes you can downgrade your 3DS, BUT you need an old nand back-up of that SAME 3DS system.

PedroDJavier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't even DARE to try that out. It'll result bricking systems for SURE. I don't know if the member(he even posted a damn picture here!) even has the hardware to dump his dev nand.

To explain the brick thing,

Your console has a single ID Nand file, it specific to your console!(It uses it's own keys and all, I don't know that much about it) and if you try to place a nand file from another system on it, it'll kill itself because it can't use that nand file from the OTHER 3ds. Yes you can downgrade your 3DS, BUT you need an old nand back-up of that SAME 3DS system.

Not at all. We´re watching that with a hibrid NAND it`s possible to downgrade. ForExample: If we have a 6.1 3ds, we can make a hibrid with the original 3ds NAND, and a 4.4 NAND. 3ds read it. If we put a 4.5 game exist the posibility that the NAND was overwritten with the 4.5 update AND THE MOST IMPORTANT this update have your own 3ds ID. At this point we downgrade the 3ds. That is what we are investig¡gating.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not at all. We´re watching that with a hibrid NAND it`s possible to downgrade. ForExample: If we have a 6.1 3ds, we can make a hibrid with the original 3ds NAND, and a 4.4 NAND. 3ds read it. If we put a 4.5 game exist the posibility that the NAND was overwritten with the 4.5 update AND THE MOST IMPORTANT this update have your own 3ds ID. At this point we downgrade the 3ds. That is what we are investig¡gating.

Why need a developers firmqare then? you dont have any use for it. How do you want to 'emulate' the 4.4 nand? keys are still not matching...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: