3DS V4.3.0-10 Patch for R4i gold 3ds (r4ids.cn) Released

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Conor McMahon, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Conor McMahon
    OP

Banned Conor McMahon Banned

United States
    R4i gold 3ds official site r4ids.cn just relased the updated patch for their flashcart, with this update patch, the r4i gold 3ds flashcart can work on the 3DS V4.3.0-10 again.

Quote from the official site
    The 3DS V4.3.0-10 Patch for R4i Gold 3DS is released now! (for R4i gold 3DS card only)(Jul.25,2012)

Note: This patch is for R4i Gold 3DS only.Please read readme.txt attached in detail before updating. Just download this Patch for R4i gold 3ds card and update your flashcard.After updating with success, R4i gold 3DS can support 3DS V4.3.0-10 and NDSi V1.4.4...

If the game icon of your system is [​IMG]("DORASU"),please don't do the patch for it,as it will support the newest 3DS V4.3.0-10 and NDSi V1.4.4 directly!

Download: update patch for 4.3.0-10

Feel free to use it if you have this flashcart.

2. ICCAFSN

Newcomer ICCAFSN Member

United States
    Has anyone else experienced a long pause (black screen) with startup with this new patch?

Also is it possible to revert back to the "Dorasu" patch? That seems to be the one that's continued to work despite Nintendo's firmware upgrades.

3. tranfeer

Member tranfeer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Austria
    If the game icon of your card is "Dorasu", there is no need to update your card. A long pause with black screen is normal.

4. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    There's two hardware models, that's why there seems to be some discrepancy between which icons work in which firmwares.

5. Razor83

Member Razor83 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Yes I too experience the long pause before the menu loads when using the Rafa Nadal Tennis icon :(
    I would like to use the Dorasu icon (halo and wings) but dont know where to download it from?

From what I understand that there are two hardware models the 'R4i Gold 3DS card' and the 'R4i Gold Non-3DS card', but according to the list of icons here:-
    http://www.r4ids.cn/r4ids-e.html (Scroll down)
    The R4i Gold 3DS should work on 4.3.0-10 with the Dorasu icon? I just cant find it available to download.

6. tranfeer

Member tranfeer GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Austria
    Razor83, all r4i gold 3ds have been pre-flashed to support 3DS 4.3.0-10. There is no need to update these r4i gold cards.
    You'd better have a look at the list metioned by you and then decide to whether update your card or not.

7. Razor83

Member Razor83 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    My R4i Gold 3DS came with Spongebob icon in Japanese pre-flashed, which according to the list only supports upto 3DS 3.0.0-6.
    The Spongebob icon loads very quickly on DSi 1.4.4, but I updated card to Rafa Nadal Tennis icon so it would also work on 3DS 4.3.0-10, but now it takes 20-30 seconds to load.
    I just wanted to try the Dorasu icon because that also works on 3DS 4.3.0-10, but I have read it is faster at loading.
    Do you have a link to download the Dorasu icon firmware for R4i Gold 3DS?