Hacking 3DS V 6.3.0-12U Question.

Roundy94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello longtime lurker first time poster, now I wont bug you all I am aware 3DS games cant be played yet but can I purchase any flashcard to play old DS games on my 3DS which is updated to 6.3.0-12U.

Would be great for some card recommendations and your experience with the seller and using the card itself thanks!

Chaldron

GBATemp's Official Attorney
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, DSTwo. It's been updated since the first version, and there have been no issues, while r4ids.cn users (including me) have been screwed over multiple times because the company didn't patch the card.

d4mation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Likely what they are saying is that the flash carts they have in stock are only updated to work on that firmware. If you want to update it to work on the newest 3DS firmware, you'll have to do it yourself. Since you're already running v. 6.3, you'll have to either use a friend's 3DS (or if you happen to own a second one, I guess) that is running firmware version 4.4 or lower so that you can update the flash cart. The alternative would be updating it on an original DS or a DS Lite as it will work on those no matter what.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning