Hacking 3DS update and the ARDSi help

grizz96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the newest 3DS update blocks the 3DS compatible ARDSi. I don't want to update until they have a fix if it does block it again.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know if the AR DSi (3ds compatable) will boot flashcards like the AK2i for example. i have not tried since I do not have a AR DSi but I wondered if that works since you could theoretically hotswap a game cart on the AR DSi itself without the 3ds noticing since the the Action Replay is still plugged in and was not removed once you bootup the Action Replay. I was wondering as I would love to use my AK2i on my 3ds again since it has not worked since 4.3.

basically, has anyone successfully used a AR DSi as a "passme" device.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
considering i can pickup a ARDSi for 25$ vs 50$ for DS2, and can use it for cheats on retail game carts as a added bonus, and that there is nothing wrong with my AK2i, i may get a AR DSi then so i can use my AK2i on my 3ds again without buying another flash card.
if the AR DSi gets blocked in a future update then I will consider a DS2 but it seems the Action Replay has been dodging bullets left and right and is avoiding the ban waves so far.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Hey, VSauce. Where are your fingers?