Homebrew 3DS update 10.1.0-27 live: apparently breaks all ~Hax

Astoria

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica

Update report

EDIT: It does break hax, but just temporarily. You will need to reinstall IronHax.

Last edited by Astoria,

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that doesn't say it apparently breaks all *hax, it says it might temporarily break stuff. that's not a huge deal.

MannCo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm almost sure that he was really thanking Nintendo for not blocking anything. lol
Exactly, I want homebrew and region free, but I also want the new Smash Bros stage :P

So good to know that this update don't break anything!

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo have every right to update the system to make it more secure
Finally, someone that understands. lol Plus, it's entirely your fault if you update, as it can only be done with your consent. I'm still on 9.9 because I became interested in kernel after I had updated to it. (Dynrec is important for emulation) CFW can't even reach past 9.5 on n3DS anyway just yet, so a little upset there.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Meh, I am just going to keep my 3DS turned off and hanging out. This amount of updates in such a short period of time, seems to make me wonder what Nintendo is up to and or hiding.

Linkinwormm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm more interested in what nintendo actually did if they didn't block anything, it seems more like they were broken only because of some system changes and how the entrypoint works? rather than an actual block to the hacks, given the last update was fairly big, could nintendo have done something bigger in the update?

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm more interested in what nintendo actually did if they didn't block anything, it seems more like they were broken only because of some system changes and how the entrypoint works? rather than an actual block to the hacks, given the last update was fairly big, could nintendo have done something bigger in the update?

http://3dbrew.org/wiki/10.1.0-27

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night