OP
Trophies
Website
www.loko4.com
XP
Country
Brazil
[SOLVED]

I was following the tutorial of plaitect of arm9.

Everything workd perfect

-Downgrade 2.1
- Installed Arm9
- Restored sysnand to 9.2 (deleted the folder 0000008f)

Turned on fine.

However when I injected the FBI_inject_with_banner.app in sysnand and reboot my 3ds dont turn on.

It is not a bricked like the screen is black, it turn the blue light of power (it is a old 3ds) and in less of a second it turn off.

What I tried so far.
- Turn without SD
- Tunr with SD
- Change the battery with another 3DS.

I cant acess hourglass holding start after power on cause it shutdown immediatly.

Any tips would be really welcome.

Thanks.

[EDIT]
Solved, thearm9loaderhax.bin was deletes when cleaning the useless files.

Last edited by Loko4,

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arm9loaderhax.bin is your payload (be it Luma, ctrbootmanager9,bootctr9 etc. ) if you want a Menu for alot of A9lH only Tools (Decrypt9, GodMode9,Hourglass9,EmuNand9 etc) i'd recommend using ctrbootmanager9 and setting it up for Luma Decrypt9, Emunand9, AGBSAVE9 (a backup GBA Save tool for when something breaks in Decrypt9) tools like uncart now are useless as all functions of it have been superseded in Decrypt9, and leave Luma3DS to be Default payload to boot.

only Downside to leaving all Chainloading/Payload booting to a bootmanager is CFWs like Luma need to have thier "arm9loaderhax.bin" set manually to point back to itself and not the bootmanager (as that breaks Reboots/TWL Mode/GBA Mode Extended Memory Mode for O3DS to play games like Smash or Monsterhunter. ) and Luma has a path changer provided. (if luma's .bin is "Luma3ds.bin" and you use ctrbootmanager you need to use pathchanger to point it to "Luma3DS.bin" and leave the .bin at teh SD Root.

Luma Provides its Own payload chainloading via at-boot time button combo and by default points back @ arm9loaderhax.bin so pathchanging isnt needed. the choice between the two is a matter Do you want a UI to select what you want to run or do you want to use a Button combo.

edit:
here this is what ctrbootmanager looks like for a Boot Menu. (excuse the quality its 11:18PM here and outside my desk light w/o much more an iphone4 picture will look like Arse.
TgiyQkX.jpg

and before anyone jumps down my backside (Updat eto Luma. i AM using luma just i perfeer to compile my own nightlies and my build script is outdated and i still rename it AuReiNand for a sake of "run batch, Wait for path changer enter "AuReiNand.bin" and let it copy to SD. " (im just lazy as Fuck about changing my build batchfile. )

Last edited by Dracari,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here