Homebrew 3DS theme for OS X

turtleiscool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Im on a mac and would like to create a nightmare before christmas theme for my wife 3ds i bought her for her birthday. Unfortunately we made the commitment to mac computers. I would be so grateful to anyone willing to help i have no images or expectations as of now.

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it's possible if you can't use Bootcamp or a VM for whatever reason. You could always try Wine but I've never found it to be reliable at all (maybe it's because the last time I used it was 4-5 years ago, idk).

turtleiscool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im a mid 2013 and i've been down that road it's like you said slow. I was hoping this awesome community either already had one or could help make one. Im a religious follower and created the account to ask for help with this one. It's b9s and ready just i don't have the ability at the moment. Last min details is what I'm doing got her a O3ds on sale and loaded it's crunch time LOL

turtleiscool

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Im on a mac and would like to create a nightmare before christmas theme for my wife 3ds i bought her for her birthday. Unfortunately we made the commitment to mac computers. I would be so grateful to anyone willing to help i have no images or expectations as of now.

Ok im gonna have to say it I'm in freeloader mode asking if anyone could help create for me. Due to lack of space and knowledge on my part

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im a mid 2013 and i've been down that road it's like you said slow. I was hoping this awesome community either already had one or could help make one. Im a religious follower and created the account to ask for help with this one. It's b9s and ready just i don't have the ability at the moment. Last min details is what I'm doing got her a O3ds on sale and loaded it's crunch time LOL
Wine could very well work. The only theme editor I recommend is Usagi 3DS Theme Editor.

D

Deleted-379826

You could also ask someone, someone would be willing to create the theme for you it's not hard. You can also find existing ones on 3dsthem.es

D

Deleted-379826

I thought i did ask LOL. Ive used the search on this entire forum and 3dsthem.es
Ah, my bad. Although if you want it done, then give images for top screen, bottom screen, proper music, folder icon and if you want the bottom screen to scroll to another image/make a super wide image.

pietempgba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
e9c8f18a-cdbc-406a-8acc-46fda8b82168.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all