3DS system software upated to version 6.1.0.x

masterchan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
3ds.6.1.0.jpg

Nintendo released another 3DS firmware update, which updates the 3DS system software to version 6.1.0.x. I can confirm that this update didn't block the R4i3DS (r4ids.cn) with the latest patch from 6.0.0.x. Not 100% sure if there are any newly blocked carts since 6.0.0.x , but it's unlikely since it's a really tiny update. I will updated with this update's changelog once it's out.

Update : DSTwo cart is confirmed working fine with the update
Changelog : Version 6.1.0-11U available via wireless Internet connection includes the following improvements:
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the update wipes your mii plaza user count and all games played and all puzzle pieces collected

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Well didn't the previous update cause crashing to some software. Maybe it fixes that.

yup, after this update the demo of waifu emblem awakening is working again but I can't confirm if the random crashes are gone, I never suffer one and my mii plaza is fine, nothing changed, damn I hoped for the minigames euro and jap 3ds obtained.

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
This is the update after the one that blocked the Gateway.
I was gonna say, "didn't they just have an update?"

so this must be the update that blocks it again :creep:
If gateway was like "well, we did sort it out and then they blocked it again," I would seriously start believing they had a traitor in their midst.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.