Homebrew 3DS stuck on loading screen

khangress

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone know how to get rid of this? I got rhythm Heaven megamix, but every time I run it, it gets stuck on the loading screen.

Yes I have tried reinstalling the game. I'll see if using a different CIA works, but I'm doubtful.

Yumeno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I read that you only have to go to it's eshop page for it to work? haven't tried it myself since I have no time atm

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Does anyone know how to get rid of this? I got rhythm Heaven megamix, but every time I run it, it gets stuck on the loading screen.

Yes I have tried reinstalling the game. I'll see if using a different CIA works, but I'm doubtful.

Based in TPatroller's response, it's a cryptofix issue.
Go eshop settings and repair game.

xJoelituh

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I'm trying to use this on a Eur 3ds Emu 11.0.33 with Rxtools 3.0 and Luma3DS, and I can't use it no matter what, it keeps getting stuck, and yes, I'm using cryptofixed version and I cannot go to the usa eShop. Any advice?

Yumeno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I'm trying to use this on a Eur 3ds Emu 11.0.33 with Rxtools 3.0 and Luma3DS, and I can't use it no matter what, it keeps getting stuck, and yes, I'm using cryptofixed version and I cannot go to the usa eShop. Any advice?
Rhythm Heaven Megamix is apparently not out in europe yet, right? if a "cryptofixed" version still loops at the 3ds screen I'd suggest you try to find another upload of it, as it might give you different results

RandomKid150

Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

All I did was go to FBI < Titles < Selected Rhythm Heaven Megamix < Import Seed
This will fix the looping problem as well.

Reactions: godstriker8

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Yes. Most recent version is version 2.3.1
https://github.com/Steveice10/FBI/releases
Well the seed import was successful but the game still isn't working :/ On a EUR 3ds though, if anyone got it working on an EU system let me know.. Also, I installed the newest version of FBI with FBI haha and now I have 2 icons, one in the place of my Health & Safety thingy and another one with the FBI logo.. Do I just place my health & safety out of sight or is there a way of completely getting rid of it?

RandomKid150

Translator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the seed import was successful but the game still isn't working :/ On a EUR 3ds though, if anyone got it working on an EU system let me know.. Also, I installed the newest version of FBI with FBI haha and now I have 2 icons, one in the place of my Health & Safety thingy and another one with the FBI logo.. Do I just place my health & safety out of sight or is there a way of completely getting rid of it?
I would say just move it out of sight.
I'm sure if you were to go on "that ISO site" you could find a region-free cryptofixed version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What CFW are you using?

Last edited by RandomKid150,

Kinqdra

GBAtemp's Official T-shirt
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Croatia
I would say just move it out of sight.
I'm sure if you were to go on "that ISO site" you could find a region-free cryptofixed version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

What CFW are you using?
Luma3DS, updated to latest nightly build
I'll see if I can find anything on there..

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pretty much every website that I have seen the game available to download tells you you need to enable language plugin and set up the text file in locals in a euro 3ds yet I have seen a good few threads like this does nobody read info on download sites before loading

xJoelituh

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Pretty much every website that I have seen the game available to download tells you you need to enable language plugin and set up the text file in locals in a euro 3ds yet I have seen a good few threads like this does nobody read info on download sites before loading
I've been reading them and nobody did that(unless they did it these past days), I wouldn't ask if I didn't read them xd

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been reading them and nobody did that(unless they did it these past days), I wouldn't ask if I didn't read them xd
I seen at least three sites with the game on Thursday last week and all three said this including that ios site and the chaos site I know because on one of the two sites it was me who posted to use the language plugin lol.

Megaoof535363

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to play a 3DS game on my 3DS, but I think it is looping the "Nintendo 3DS" logo loading screen when you tap on the game. Anyone got a fix to this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol